Best doner kebab shop in Soton?

Originally posted by @pap

Besides, Goaters has a theory that sensitivity to advertisers might be one of the reasons Steveweb has a swear filter. Fuck that shit.

Right. I dont like swearing for swearing’s sake… however, my brain is so fucking huge it makes you all look like stupid cunts… but as I have said previously, there is no need for bad language unless it’s absoutely fucking necessary.

Those like me with huge fucking brains will recognise that it can be very effective if used with full on intellect as a wonderful expression of humour (funny as fuck), insult (you complete and utter Hypo), love (you complete an utter fucking pap/goat/toke/lou), and confusion (you complete and utter fucking bear). It is also an important part of the weekend. Those times when great minds meet to discuss world problems, define potential solutions, identify new visions of peaceful humanity… and finish up those evenings of intellectual brilliance with those immortal lines ‘’ I fucking love you mate’ and ‘you’re my best fucking pal’ .

Blank page fever strikes again.

1 Like

‘“Fuck” is a great amplifier’, Juvenile Unit #1, when questioned as to whether she was using the word "fuck"in place of “very”.

2 Likes

My wee sweet girl is only 11… innocent and without sweariness… no ide ahow long it will last, but hopefully for at leat another fe years… :lou_sad:

1 Like

Billy Connolly gag I recall well: I am sorry for using the F word, but there is no other word with quite the same impact. You never read “fuck off, he hinted”

1 Like

Originally posted by @Fowllyd

Blank page fever strikes again.

Don’t think it’s happening under anything else except Latest By. Think I know what it is and will sort today.