Arsenal away drinks - 2nd Feb

Cool! This is turning into a party! You’re welcome to get changed at mine if you need to. In fact, if anyone wants to eat, you’re welcome to have dinner round mine. I could do a spag bol. More the merrier. I’m 5 mins from the ground so could eat in between pub crawls. Let me know.

I might go wild and see if anyone on Saintsweb is up for joining us for a drink. Sod it, why not. I’m off to the States, what’s the worse than can happen.

Letsbedrinking - do you mind if I reference your pub?

Fuck it. I’m in.

3 Likes

Are you getting the train Kenny and if so which ones?

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Cool! This is turning into a party! You’re welcome to get changed at mine if you need to. In fact, if anyone wants to eat, you’re welcome to have dinner round mine. I could do a spag bol. More the merrier. I’m 5 mins from the ground so could eat in between pub crawls. Let me know.

An invite to @LouLouMySweet’s house, at last, and I can’t fucking make it :lou_sad:

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Fuck it. I’m in.

No way!! Seriously?! We’re on!

Pap, you coming or are you still mad at me? Bring Intiniki too!

Who else??

Aww, BBB. Another time!

Fatso - you coming or are you a chicken?

I would come but Spag Bol would ruin my diet and health regime. I’m due to do 20x 15 KB with repetitions followed by 40min Hiit ruining and rowing and cycling during the match and don’t want to miss that.

4 Likes

Freak

One day Fatso will call my bluff, and then I’ll be buggered! (I don’t mean literally).

2 Likes

When are people buying tickets? Unusually, I have not been to any aways yet (had done about 6/7 this time last season, my bad). So I have to wait until Monday, unless anyone can get spares.

Spag bol is it Lou? :lou_wink_2::

5 Likes

True story. She loves to tie people down and chastise them.

Fuck it. I’m in.

Definitely going if my favourite furry poster is going.

1 Like

Probably the 2.00 from Central. 3 or 4 of us going up from here, so liaise nearer time about cheap fare.

1 Like

Who wants me to get them a match ticket? Dont know who has and hasnt ST’s. Can probably get 3 or 4 on friends tickets.

So I was only worth a maybe? Jeez!

1 Like

Spag bol is it Lou? :lou_wink_2::

Aw, Goats, I never knew you cared…

Originally posted by @Lets-B-Drinking

Who wants me to get them a match ticket? Dont know who has and hasnt ST’s. Can probably get 3 or 4 on friends tickets.

Wednesday 6th January (9am) Season Ticket holders who have attended at least three domestic away games from the 2015/16 season
Thursday 7th January (9am) Season Ticket holders who have attended at least two domestic away games from the 2015/16 season
Friday 8th January (9am) Season Ticket holders who have attended at least one domestic away game from the 2015/16 season
Monday 11th January (9am) Season Ticket holders
Tuesday 12th January (9am) Official Members
Wednesday 13th January (9am) General sale

Assuming Bucks can get me a ticket on the Monday then I’ll be fine, but if you’re able to book tickets earlier than Monday then please get me one. In case it’s sells out fast (though I’m assuming that’s unlikely?)