2016 Sotonians' Awards - Category Nominations

Poster Most Unknowledgable About Real Beer Although They Like To Think They Aren’t

1 Like

The Edward Lear Runcible Spoon award for wearing leather-soled Loakes to a game but taking no shit for it whilst others get grief for channelling the GREAT Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen.

2 Likes

Poster Most Proficient In Use of Burger King Chip Fryers (of the year)

2 Likes

Football poster of the year - contributes most frequently and/or most knowledgeably on football related threads.

Most pointless, ill-researched, irrelevant threads

The poster still stubbornly pretending that they didn’t make a massive mistake in June.

1 Like

Any containing a Bletch post about Brewdog??

3 Likes

The Goldfish Award for the person who still cannot grasp the concept of a musical link.

7 Likes

The Crumbly Shoulders Shield for the player who has suffered an injury as a result of being brushed aside by a small child with rickets.

It comes with a year’s supply of milk and vitamin tablets.

2 Likes

Are you saying two of our posters made the decision to merge with another back in June, like in the Jeff Goldblum version of The Fly?

Insect politics.

You keep on about this RB, myself and many others made a simple choice (based on some spurious and as yet unfounded information), and yes you will have to live with the consequences. But I still maintain that the decision I made in June to sign up to Sotonians was not a massive mistake, more a momentary lapse in judgement. Or are you talking about something else?

9 Likes

Best meltdown of the year award.

:lou_sunglasses:

5 Likes

The Barry Sanchez Rush To Judgement Award

RACIST!!

Cunt of the year

quite a few in the running including Gay Abandon

1 Like

The happiest thread of the year award.

The worst attempt at adding up the number of votes in a contest to rename a poster which resulted in the wrong winner award.

One entry.

Or is it two?

1 Like

The snide innuendo award

The like a dog with a bone award

2 Likes

The like a dog with two dicks award