A who's who of Papsweb

Uh, oh!

Embarrassing.

You’ve got me and Bear round the wrong way papster.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Fatso

Me and pap are destined to never get on. This is life.

Well, it’s all been very friendly and affable so far. Can’t all be forum friendly mutual masturbation. As such, your bold prediction of irreconcilable differences may well be welcome :slight_smile:

A wise man once said that your destiny is not destiny until you have arrived there. The road to your destiny forks many times. Sometimes you fork left, sometimes you fork right, but some people should just fork off.

I’m not suggesting you should fork off. To be perfectly honest I never knew how that quote was going to end up when I started writing it, and never meant it to end up as offensive! :wink:

Get on?

Get on?

You’ll be talking about having best mates next, Fatstuff.

We all get on here, you can surely feel the vibe?

If not, after she’s had a couple of beers you can ask Lou, and she’ll let you feel her vibe.

It’s like the forum is in a permanent state of Different Strokes’ denoument.

Everyone happy. Everyone chilled. Everything in its right place.

BTW have you lost a bit of weight? You’re looking good!

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Uh, oh!

Embarrassing.

You’ve got me and Bear round the wrong way papster.

Aw bletch, if it was a determination based solely on my own opinions, you would have course been top of the rib-tickling typists, but this is a guide for other people. What I find funny, others may describe as “a rambling and over-thought colllection of ideas”. The Bear has near universal appeal. The only people I’ve ever heard complain have been park rangers and picnickers.

I’m just not sure I am man enough to change my current feelings about “best friends” as a term or the erroneous use of full stops. If me and Pap are destined to be lifelong enemies then it is my fault for not being able to get over these hurdles.

3 Likes

Of course, its not really my fault. Its paps fault. The tit.

3 Likes

Yeah - but which one’s Deppo?

I write all these nice things about everyone and all I get is a swallow joke and ‘sound’. Bunch of gits you all are!

We’re saving all our love for next season’s drinks;)

Well, you wrote fuck all about me. Nothing worse than feeling like the hours* I spend crafting my well thought out** posts is time well spent. I won’t hold it against you though.

*seconds

**not really, obviously, right?

Originally posted by @TheCholulaKid

Well, you wrote fuck all about me. Nothing worse than feeling like the hours* I spend crafting my well thought out** posts is time well spent. I won’t hold it against you though.

*seconds

**not really, obviously, right?

I know, I know - I felt really bad about it, because I really enjoy your posts! You always seem smart and interesting. And I wanted to say something, but I haven’t seen enough patterns of behaviour to give an interesting enough compliment or throw an insult at you. The failing was mine not yours. :frowning:

Pah.

That’s OK, don’t worry, I’m going to write my own one based on what people say about me.

Coxford_lou : Arrogant and attention seeking. Scores high on the leaderboard due to a few men following her around because they like her avatar pic. Extreme feminist and ball breaker. Very PC. Apart from that; sound.

6 Likes

Originally posted by @pap

Goatboy : Quasi-Goatboy. Semi-Goatboy. The diet coke of Goatboy. Just one calorie; not Goatboy enough. I’m not having a go, merely pointing out that whatever Goatboy posts here is the tip of the iceberg. Goatboy is the closest thing to a serviceable book to film adaptation we have. Yes, the content works in isolation. Yes, it is enjoyable, but at the same time, the book readers know that so much more could be brought to screen.

This is a genius interpretation of the enigma that is Goatboy.

1 Like

Poor Lou. Ur like the little kid in the movie Pay It Forward, who thinks that cos he mowed next door’s lawn, and gave his pocket money to Africa, when he hits adolescence and gets pimples, people ain’t gonna call him haemorroid face. I mean, I haven’t actually seen the movie, but I think that’s probably how it plays out.

We’re bros, yo! You need to remember bout that. Bros is not accustomed to paying compliments on people, unless for i.e. alterior motive. I wouldn’t, for example, if I was in the pub with Pap, be complimenting on his hair, and his computer skills, unless i.e. I felt it was about time he dipped his hand in his pocket and bought the ole bear a pint of something tasty. And in any case I think it would be a better strategy to shame him into coughing up, the tight cunt, by casually observing how expensive the drinks are in here, and I only brought £20 out with me, and what a shame it was that there wasn’t another person in our party who could be compelled to unstrap his purse and do the decent thing for fucks sake.

1 Like

What is the Sotonian mailing list, that pap keeps going on about?

It’s a chance for Pap to spam you. Not in the normal sense. He gets your email address, then every time someone replies to one of your posts, he jerks off on a slice of spam and sends you a pic pretending it’s luncheon meat with a mayonaise dressing.

Yes, it’s totally bizzare, and I have no idea why he would do this…But it is what it is.

2 Likes

Coxford_lou - sound, intelligent, astute, GSOH

… most of the month. :slight_frown:

3 Likes

Oh yeah I’ve had quite a lot of those from pap. It must take him ages, sending out all them emails. I dunno why he bothers really. If I want to find out if someone is replying on one of my posts, I usually come back and have a look. I don’t wait for pap to send me a letter about it.