🍻🍷 The Map of 🇲🇷 Booze thread whatever the title says (or is changed to when moderately intoxicated)

Rubicon’s Nimbu Pani and rum. Like a still mojito.

3 Likes

One down already, may need reinforcements

1 Like

Cor, went to meet a potential" provider" at the King’s Arms on Roupel street by Waterloo at 2pm. Have poured myself onto the only fast train back to Cobham and will snaffle a takeaway when I get in. Have no idea what it is apart from I’m paying…

Bit of something I haven’t caught up with later on the tellybox - I may be a bit behind the times ( @pap)

:wink:

Soz about the last bit.

Me neither…

Newcastle Brown Ale for the first time in yonks.

1 Like

Saving myself for tomorrow & a long football onwards session on the Port & Stilton.
Also, good news the village shop restocked on Golden Ale.
They’ve now sold out again.
:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

My condolences

3 Likes

My condolences

4 Likes

Cunt.

Whaddafuckjusthappened

What?

May have lost the war last night

Just grovelled around the forest on the bike and now have some semblance of functionality

2 Likes

Just watched Life Of Brian

Now just tee,d up Er ist weider da- with subtitles for the kiddies

Mrs P_F BFF came round. With Vodka.

Cancel tomorrow

2 Likes

Cor, our family having a smattering to a greater or lesser degree in German made that a great experience- we’ve all seen it before, but it was fun to talk about it as it happened :+1:

Not had much to drink this weekend but tucking into a bottle of this with roast lamb.

5 euros a bottle and bloody delicious!

2 Likes

This went well with Apple stuffed Duck for lunch. One of the better sub €5 bottles I’ve found here. Most the stuff I’ve tried tastes like they added sugar.
This was luverly

2 Likes

I will be sampling this later, along with some more craft beers I’ve obtained at a reduced rate

1 Like

Where from Bob? I enjoyed the last lot that you linked :lou_smiley: