🍻🍷 The Map of 🇲🇷 Booze thread whatever the title says (or is changed to when moderately intoxicated)

My follicles are fine thank you very much

Ahhh.

I only access the site on the mobey and tbh I have no idea what everyone is banging on about…keep up the good work though :+1:

I don’t recall @Polski_Filip being follically-challenged.

I couldn’t see the join in a syrup so assume it is all real

:lou_sunglasses:

1 Like

In solidarity

A bit of William Morris from H&M collection which I own most of.

1 Like

He usually wears a golf cap thingey.

1 Like

What is it @Intiniki?

It’s a top.

Ah, that’d be better than a tapestry or sofa cover as I first thought- I do like the pattern though.

Sorry :neutral_face:

Have zero taste.

Twat.

2 Likes

Oohhh not the “c-word” @saintbletch ?

Decisions decisions

3 Likes

Why make a decision :man_shrugging:

It would be a bad ass cocktail

Settled for the Barcelo

Not at all as been to the o2. £14 for a double g&t. £2 for the new cup deposit scheme. I saw a lot of cups abandoned. It is just to make even more money (this could /should go in annoyances thread).
I missed a song to get my money back.

1 Like

Mr Tigger was definitely pickled. However as the silly sod just gets all romantic and silly it gave me a good giggle

3 Likes

Think I got drunk last night. Woke up and found this on my computer. Didn’t post it on wider social media :smiley:

1 Like

Me.

2 Likes

This is how I shall be achieving this tonight

1 Like

Took the words right out of my mouth.

All Hail Ale for a few after work

4 Likes

Let battle commence… I shall shortly be consuming a fucking large G&T before sharing a nice CloudyBay SB… :wink:

… Train should arrive at single Malt city around 9pm… have a Glendronach 25 single Sherry casked, Cask strength (58.6) to try this evening :wink:

2 Likes