šŸ»šŸ· The Map of šŸ‡²šŸ‡· Booze thread whatever the title says (or is changed to when moderately intoxicated)

Glad to see you have Xmas sorted

We have pre-Xmas sorted with lil Sis and Bro in law over tomorrow- am cooking a big standard Xmas turkey meal with trimmings - while listening to the game obvs.

Iā€™m also cooking on Xmas day, but Mrs C_S didnā€™t actually get her arse in gear to order the joint we wanted (boned duck btw) so we have no idea what weā€™re having on Tuesday. She is going to the local Sainsburyā€™s tomorrow early to see what is availableā€¦I did buy a pack of fishfingers yesterday.

Edited to correct autocorrectā€¦

1 Like

Kourva

Ummmmā€¦you calling me / Mrs C_S a whore???

Brother in law.
He secretly poured a last beer.
It was a Russian Barley Wine.
I saw stars. Ouch

Todays friday right?

Below is a Philippine equivelant of Tequilla

2 Likes

On a bus. In a Christmas jumper. Heading to Salisburyā€™s German market for Gluhwein then to Weatherspoons.
Bloody marvellous

Donā€™t hang around any park benches and make sure to wash thoroughly after handling knobs.

3 Likes

And give the perfume you found to someone you donā€™t like.

4 Likes

Woo! Had time for a Bratwurst & a trip to Poundland for Mrs D_Pā€™s present.
All she wanted for Xmas was a Bromley as she forgot to pack hers!
Doombar time

Yuk. Tbh think weā€™d be more at risk touching the tables in 'spoons than from any knobs.

Hmm did that come out right?

1 Like

She forgot to pack a London Borough? Mind you a lot of Poundlandā€™s profits probably come from there :lou_wink:

1 Like

Crafty Santa & Itchen Me Baubles washed down with 1860 Coconut Tequila what could possibly go wrong?

Is it too early for a Bloody Mary?
Asking for a friendā€¦

No, never.
Itā€™s the ā€œone and only acceptable alcoholic breakfast drinkā€.
If you can say that fast, youā€™re not that pissed.

1 Like

Doesnā€™t Bucks Fizz have the requisite amount of vitamins to qualify too @Saint-or-sinner ?

To obvious. A Bloody Mary looks the part.
Donā€™t think the alcoholics care about vitamin count, but tomatoe juice surely wins?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been drinking three nights of the last four. What is quite scary after a period away is just how much that shit knocks you over when youā€™ve not induldged for a bit. I was akip until 14:40 on Saturday. Woke up just in time for the Saints game.

2 Likes

Agree with that @pap. I was wobbling after 4 pints, a Tequila & a Prosecco. Mrs D_P was passed out on the sofa by 8pm she woke up at 8:30.
And repeatā€¦

2 bottles of champagne between 4 of us at lunch and then about 3 bottles of white wine between 4 and a bit of us tonight at dinner. Donā€™t feel too bad currently.

3 Likes

Continue sedationā€¦ :lou_lol:

1 Like