đŸ»đŸ· The Map of đŸ‡ČđŸ‡· Booze thread whatever the title says (or is changed to when moderately intoxicated)

I danced to Ed Sheeran after some techno house.
Time to go home

It was time before Ed Sheeran.

1 Like

Is that with a B?

Don’t look at me!!!

1 Like

Here you go- Leaving do for the Russian mate of Teenage Mutant

They went to the local park and sat on park benches with vodka

1 Like

:raising_hand_man:

1 Like

Still no graffiti on the walls
Black Forest Gateau trampled into the carpet and vomit in the Hydrangea
what are you teaching these kids. :lou_facepalm_2:

6 Likes

I’ve tried to teach both my kids the proper way of drinking but they’re not having it.

I have high hopes with Young Adult. Now she’s at Uni she seems to be picking up the skills and is practicing a lot by all accounts.

Teenage Mutant doesn’t particularly like beer because it fills him up and makes him want to stop drinking
ffs. :lou_facepalm_2:

2 Likes

My Sri Lankan junior at work is like that, won’t drink lager because it’s gassy and fills him up, won’t drink bitter because he doesn’t like the taste.

Consequently on night’s out he tends to hammer the spirits early doors and usually ends up very ill and in his wife’s bad books

We keep trying to educate him but drinking normal drinks isn’t “exciting” :lou_facepalm_2::lou_facepalm_2:

3 Likes

Yep it must be soul destroying Cobs, especially after putting in all the early ground-work. It’s as if they’re reacting negatively in response to your earlier failings.
I think on the alcohol front I would espouse the “Temperance is Next To Godliness” approach
that’s enough drive anyone to drink.

2 Likes

Cunts.

Are you working 24hours in arrears so Sunday is the new Saturday?

2 Likes

Evening cunties

Tonight’s soirĂ©e started with a Kalidascope followed by Berry Bros and Rudd own St Julien

Now this is a proper touch. Made by Leoville las Cases whose flagship wine goes for ÂŁ200 per bottle in bond, they knock this out for ÂŁ20 ish

Cracking value for a wine made by master wine makers

3 Likes

WTF are you on?..oh, as you were
nothing to see here, move along.

Off work for a week. It’s been one of the most hectic weeks work wise.

4 Likes

Enjoy your week off.

3 Likes

Chris O’Dowd on The Last Leg (now). Is hammered :grinning:

1 Like

Oh, my word

He’s funny/ embarrassing

2 Likes

Love the cake bar / gay bar ending

His wife put a photo up on Instagram about him being on the Last Leg and there were loads of comments. She’s taken it down as her phone must have been going off.