🍻🍷 The Map of 🇲🇷 Booze thread whatever the title says (or is changed to when moderately intoxicated)

wtf?

Just Cunt him.

1 Like

Cunts

1 Like

How?

Because. You’re cunt.

Fair point, well made tbf…

Cunt

Ha!
Cnut

Tidying up after Young Adult’s gathering

Edit: the recycling bin is chocca…

FFS. That’s not a “gathering” :lou_facepalm_2:
Nothing on the floor, nothing trodden into the carpet, nothing up the walls.

You taught them NOTHING!

6 Likes

I was not slightley pickled i was fucked and not the good kind of fucked in other words I was Cunted

There endeth the lesson.

Dont drink on friday.

The other seven days of the week are ok .

Finding myself in Stirling, not a place where I was planning to be, I came very close to having my first totally boozeless Friday night in a long time. As it was, I managed a single bottle of very pleasant Perth-brewed ale, having spent pretty much all day driving.

1 Like

Cracking pub in Limehouse

Very hipster but great choice.

1 Like

This
Won’t
End
Well

1 Like

Looking at the website - note the first title on this

:lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Tough decision.
Home alone, bottle finished.
Do I crack on and turn on Preacher or do I get an early night to get ironing and bill paying done early tomorrow to get some pool time in the actual sunshine not shadows.
Bollocks where’s my bottle of Bacardi…?

Woeful marking from Kane at that free kick.
Oh must be pickled can’t find the UEFA Nations League thread.

I would just like to add some clarity to the use of the word gathering. A gathering happens when you can’t get enough people around for a party, either because your Dad put a strict limit on the number of people allowed (see Cobs), people were too broken after the last party (see pap) or people flat out think you’re a cunt (again, see pap).

I should know. I’ve had enough “gatherings” in my day. The only reason I still manage to have the occasional party is because my kids are much cooler than I am.

3 Likes

Yep, you nailed it there @pap

1 Like

Wee

Watching Virat Kholi sing Bon Jovi or something
I have drunk Bullfrogs

£43 for two glasses or red and one glass of white in this establishment under the Gherkin? Ffs. When did a coffee shop wine bar become a profitable thing. Obvs since this one…

1 Like