🍻🍷 The Map of 🇲🇷 Booze thread whatever the title says (or is changed to when moderately intoxicated)

Wife’s just asked me “Are you wearing lipstick?”.

I was/am. Found it on the floor in The Station so obviously the girls from work put it on me so I obviously kissed all the girls from work to leave my mark. Fucking stuff doesn’t come off no matter how much I rub. I’m annoyed and impressed in equal measure. I’ll be impressed less with the impetigo I’ll likely contract.

Got in gone 1 and fell asleep in the chair. Went to bed at 7 woke up at 11:35 - half an hour ago.

What’s that you ask - “what time is the fantasy football deadline @saintbletch?”

11:30am I reply.

Don’t drink kids.

#chilesisright

1 Like

I didn’t, I managed to drink from 4 till 1.

And the answer to my staying power was that I had two sessions. One with a mate in Southampton and one with the girls from work in Eastleigh.

Right now I would have preferred zero sessions.

Nine hours on the lash? Well played young man, an example to us all.

reading between the lines it was 2 sessions with an eight and half hour gap in the middle of them.

Cunts

At wedding yesterday… for first time in about 20 years had to phone God on the the giant porcelain telephone earlier this morning…

As an atheist I imagine he was pissing himself, So I suspect only the fire breathing cock sucker from below was likely to answer any desperate call… whatever, I do wish either of the fuckers would do take me this morning… going back to bed…

5 Likes

Anyone?

What am I missing from your edit on my last post @saintbletch ? Got notification you had edited it.

I think there was similar by @MalcolmTucker on one the other day too.

You had posted without craft, guile or class.

I added a little.

Plus you’d posted the image as some sort of Frankensteinian hybrid of link and image.

You can always see the edit history of a post by clicking the pencil on edited posts. You can then work your way through all of the different saved versions.

I should have added an edit reason, will try harder next time.

1 Like

I had beers yesterday. In a pub. After the golf. I also had a Blue Cheese Burger and even had Fries. Unfortunately I only had 3 beers and we had a one hour drive home from Ajman so I never quite managed to get going again and slopped in front of a couple of episodes of Fargo then Preacher.
Would have been sacrilege to have gotten pickled watching either of those.
Night of Derry Mavington tonight, but tomorrow, hopefully Eric has remembered his inviite for a few ales and a vodka or two

1 Like

What, you edited perfection?! There was craft, guile, class and added elan in that post!

Seriously though, the image I posted looked fine from my end. Was it not when you viewed it? Perhaps another Discourse thing?

Have you pressed the pencil*?

Look at the previous version and note the link text underneath.

* not a euphemism

So, it showed the image and the link from where it came from?

Have I done a bad thing?

A bit of a site faux pas?

:lou_wink_2:

Worse than a bad thing.

You did a drunk thing.

Be honest with us all. Did you really mean to post both the image and a link to it?

Honest, now!?

Eye wash pished an’ made a beashed of my shelf

Hic!

(Insert drunk penis head if there was one)

3 Likes

Couple of weeks off the sauce for me so bright and breezy this morning :lou_sunglasses:

…off!

:mapoftasmania:

1 Like

I am now 5 weeks off the piss and I am extremely pissed about it.

This bit to go into the annoying things of life thread as well.could be another week or so before that back to back of mine is well enough to come offshore. Then I will only get 2 weeks at home as if I start changing the rota around now it will fuck up me getting Christmas and New Year off.

1 Like

I have a stinking headache this morning. Not a drop of alcohol last night. :persevere:

Reannual wine by any chance?? (Link for those who have never read Terry Pratchett {for shame})

2 Likes

That would be me. Never read any of his stuff.