🍻🍷 The Map of 🇲🇷 Booze thread whatever the title says (or is changed to when moderately intoxicated)

Get the fuck in.

4 Likes

:raised_hand:t3:
:champagne:
:tada: partner’s new job.

5 Likes

:champagne: :champagne: :champagne: :champagne: :champagne: :champagne: :champagne: :champagne:

:slight_smile:

1 Like

:raising_hand_man::raising_hand_man::raising_hand_man::raising_hand_man:

1 Like

Cunts

3 Likes

No. You use this now…

:mapoftasmania:

The missus and I went out tonight. Leaving do for a person I last worked with nine years ago. Very good to catch up with folk.

One bloke there was also leaving, and had been responsible for many other people leaving in the last nine years, the constant of many exit interviews, including mine.

Gave him proper, justified pelters. Nevertheless, feel a bit shit about it now.

1 Like

He deserves it papster. Sounds like a cunt. Thanks

Oi!

You created it. Use it.

:lou_wink_2:

Edit: G’night

1 Like

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from :evertonfc: Everton v Saints :saints: (PL):

Ahem.

@saintbletch doesn’t use the “c” word anymore- he’s a :mapoftasmania:

We got home from hols. But. Oh, I’m up now @ 4:40am as Young Adult has gone out with precisely £38 and has txtd to say she is now out clubbing…prob doesn’t have enough for a taxi/ Uber…ffs

Young Adult just poured herself through the door. Had enough for a cab. Me back to bed for second time. G’night.

2 Likes

We had two encounters. During one, I told him I heard he was leaving. He says “the time is right”.

“Finally got your number, did they?”.

He tried scarpering later in order to escape more pappering, but it was not to be.

“So how do you measure your tenure? Is it just years, do you count the number of careers you messed up, or do you just count the number of nervous breakdowns you caused?”

Don’t feel as bad about it this morning.

5 Likes

I know, right.

I mean, where do they learn that sort of behaviour?

I blame the parents tbf.

Its who’s Pickled on a Friday night thread. @Cobham-Saint
I blame the kids tbf.

1 Like

And one of the ones I got wrong is only stocked in my local Sainsbury’s

:lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

Eid Mubarak one and all. (It’s the Haj one with Devil Stoning and stuff so for us it is Big Eid 3 day break not 2
If you are in Public Service you have this whole week off. Us mere minions have Monday-Wednesday off meaning weekend one day 3 days one day weekend.
And tonight is a dry night anyway so all the pubs are shut.
I need a drink after calculating all that

And of course the ONLY thing to do in this weather? Nothing absolutely sodding nothing. It is like a Sauna outdoors

1 Like

:raising_hand_woman:t3:

Yep me again. Bottle of wine shared this afternoon after my parents and their 3 dogs have left the flat. May help us get a good nights sleep after the bashment music party finished at 3am (to be fair I got to sleep at 12:30am and woke a bit at 1:45 then slept until 9am. I have some goooood earplugs.

2 Likes