šŸ»šŸ· The Map of šŸ‡²šŸ‡· Booze thread whatever the title says (or is changed to when moderately intoxicated)

Just did a little wee

Just did a bigger weeā€¦ in fact pissed myself

1 Like

I cant speak French and I donā€™t want to learn. Brexit means brexit.

3 Likes

ā€˜ā€˜Brexit signifie Brexitā€™ā€™

There you go, its a start

1 Like

No. Generally they are very pleasant. This may be because I am incredibly good looking or because I keep throwing euros at them and shouting take this fucking filthy foreign muck frog muncher.

1 Like

As yhis has morphed into a countryside thread just booked my 1st road trip in Poland for next week, Wroclaw and then trekking in lower Silesia on the Czech border.
It will involve sampling lots of local BOOZE.

In other news, today I discovered a shop. Selling ONLY Polish Wineā€¦
I will try that rabbit-hole later but for now with Cotes du Rhone at Ā£2 A bottle in Carrefour it can wait

Oh dear Iā€™m becoming converted, Iā€™ll be saying ā€œreet onnā€ next time I see you allā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™d be a bit worried getting my mouth round an old sailorā€¦

4 Likes

Just donā€™t buy a black & white striped shirt by mistake in 4 hours time

1 Like

Hey Bob Iā€™m in Yorkshire tomorrow- Leeds- itā€™s not that @saintbletch and I are stalking you, but you may want to move on somewhere else

:lou_wink_2:

yes

I am over the border in Malaysia stone cold sober again for 27 more days and counting.

Yep thatā€™ll do itā€¦you obviously have winning ways.
Last time I was visiting ex-pat friends in the Dordogne I was driving back to their place after a nice lunch when a friendly Gendarme stepped into the road to ask me to inflate his party balloon. I duly obligedā€¦he seemed happy (without smiling) and waved me to continue my journey. Theyā€™re always a happy bunch. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

4 Likes

Just about to fly to KL, then hare across the airport to get my connection

Slowy. That happened to me a few years ago, near La Rochelle.

He came round the car in the dark and asked my friend for help, but then got agitated when he realised it was a lady and he snatched it off her and rushed round to get me involved.

All very sexist, although there was a school of thought that he was more concerned about the fact she didnā€™t have a steering wheel in front of her. Bloody French!

3 Likes

Ah but I did have a steering wheel on the leftā€¦I had borrowed my mates French registered second car. I wasnā€™t as if he was stopping the car because It was Englishā€¦the whole transaction took about 30 seconds and not a single word was spoken. :lou_lol:

Early night tonight. Tomorrow is POLISH WEDDING!
They need a full explanation on the pleasures thread because from about 5pm trying to give you updates during 14 hours of Vodka Shots, Polkas and the Birdie Song, nothing will make sense.

Brought a bottle of wine home after the pub last night. Had one glass and then couldā€™t find the bottle. Still missing. Probably for the best.

Have you had your pelvis x-rayā€™d?

1 Like

No, but I do keep toppling off my chair.

1 Like