🍻🍷 The Map of 🇲🇷 Booze thread whatever the title says (or is changed to when moderately intoxicated)

Today a new one from my favourite brewery.
A light not unpleasant Porter.
Sipping it watching the local airport (8 miles away) get battered by a monster Thunderstorm for the past 90 minutes so far - more delays and cancellations no doubt.

Sat in a bar on Scarborough south bay enjoying a tipple from a local micro brewery.

Pleasant weather, pleasant beer

2 Likes

Thursday is the new Friday, as i am not working again for at least a week and a half(possibly longer).
Do i ease myself in with some wine, or forget my promise not to open these until i had the whole collection?

Basically, how fast do i get drunk?

2 Likes

Nice!

Missing the 5 year old. Didn’t order as sainsburys had it, but found out yesterday that its just been discontinued(typical). Will sort tomorrow.
At the other end, i’m missing the 25 year old and the 50th anniversary special reserve.
Anyone that would like to help me complete my collection, feel free, as it’ll be genuinely appreciated :grin:

On a greasy mobile screen so no idea if this is visible but I’m camping in @BTripz back garden (effectively), drinking this wonder beer with my tits out while the sun is beaming down whilst he is sheltering from the wind and rain in Whitby.

:sun_with_face:

Life is good.

2 Likes

Guck you all cults

In Singers - bored fucking stupid - some cunt gave me a beer - rest is just cunts

3 Likes

Someone can’t handle their beer!

Need any advice and I’m here for you.

x

Business, not hols?
If so, condolences, thought you were there for pleasure. Nicely put, either way :smile:

Have you met @PhilippineSaint?

I would have thought they would have chucked you out by now…

Anyway the yellow thing in the sky has made an appearance today and it looks like it’s here to stay :sunny:

1 Like

When in Rome etc etc

3 Likes

Sipping my last cocktail in the dordogne. Back up country tomorrow then home on Saturday. Fuck me it’s been hot. And absolutely lush.

4 Likes

Oh go on then.

3 Likes

I love that part of France - Dordogne, Lot, Tarn Gerone - fanatic countryside, fine food and wine, ad beer, usually great weather… got to wait until next July before heading back…

1 Like

We will definitely be coming back. River and lake swimming beats the beach hands down. Kayak and bike trips. Great food and booze. Stunning countryside. Kid goat has just had a little blub coz we are you going home. Feel like joining in.

4 Likes

I’ve never holidayed in France. It’s because I imagine the French to be cunts. Are they cunts?

1 Like

Perhaps you’re a cunt-magnet?

Not really… if you avoid Paris and try a bit of broken French and melt their hearts… when I young, slim and handsome a bit of broken French went a long way to building Anglo-French ‘relations’

Well you’ve just replied to me

3 Likes