🍻🍷 The Map of 🇲🇷 Booze thread whatever the title says (or is changed to when moderately intoxicated)

The Waterside with kids at the Olds - from next Tues when Ternage Mutant gets back from Cyprus with his mates. Beforehand I shall be fortifying myself in the garden, if sunny before a largely dry few days

:lou_sad:

Then back at work for a week and a bit and then off from 9th to 31st Aug - first half in Croatia. 2nd half at home mainly drinking in the sun - if it is still sunny that is.

There’s a common theme.

:lou_lol:

And you Goat?

1 Like

2 weeks in the Dordogne with Mrs G, kid G and my Ma and Pa.
Farm with horses, ducks, chickens, geese, dogs, cats and a goat. Oh and a swimming pool and pizza oven :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Coffee IPA 6.5 percent.

Very nice indeed.

I’m sure you’ll all enjoy!

I’m quite looking forward to re-visiting Sarlat, putting a parental arm around Kid Goat and pointing up at the quaint building in the square by the church, then watching her face as I say: “Up there, room 4, that’s where me and your mum made you. Most expensive fucking hotel I’ve ever stayed in.”

5 Likes

That sounds fucking revolting.

1 Like

Didn’t you have something like that last week @saintbletch ?

Is it really beer or a specimen to test for an acute bladder infection?

It’ll all end in tears, mark my words…

1 Like

You drink in a Victorian gents underground toilet?

2 Likes

That sounds fucking revolting

1 Like

Been drinking a dreamy Unity Conflux up until this. This is my mates idea of humour as it’s the last one before he goes to get his train.

1 Like

Sarlat is beautiful - but quite touristy… just back from 2 weeks a little further south near Bourg-de-Visa - 30C+ for 2 weeks - Loads of pretty village and good local wine and beer - although local bar served a more northern beer with an interesting name…

3 Likes

Look what that cunt just did.

Basically poured his into mine and ran for his train.

Fucking arsehole cunt twat shit want prick nobber dick fuckwit.

Must try and get to their tap room this season.

We are actually staying in a tiny place near Allemans. We are driving so hope to spend plenty of time exploring. Not been for 15 years.

1 Like

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://media.tenor.com/images/9baef56e6faabc7a6cae3b0d474c6770/tenor.gif&imgrefurl=https://tenor.com/search/nelson-the-simpsons-gifs&h=209&w=220&tbnid=4KOKS-UD9Ld6XM&tbnh=209&tbnw=220&vet=1&docid=N9CgboHNj7WYxM

That didn’t work very well…

Birthday party of a mates missus bff. In some shit 1 year old “trendy” bar in a 5* hotel near Barasti.
Ladies drink free so is full of late 30 something about 95% are at least 5kg overweight.
There is one attractive blonde in a stunning dress.
I need help here.
Is it current polite etiquette to go up to her and ask where she bought the dress?
So I can get one for Mrs D_P?
Oh and at £12 a pint it is seriously tedious here made 1.5 pints last 2 hours so far

The old Phil would have just mentioned her dress would look good on my headboard. But I’d need about 6 pints to do that and no she ain’t worth it at current beer prices

Oh Christ.
The DJ has gone full Desparcito.
I’m a celebrity get me out of here

Macarena? Seriously? At these prices?
If he plays Sheeran I may need a good Defence Lawyer