🍻🍷 The Map of 🇲🇷 Booze thread whatever the title says (or is changed to when moderately intoxicated)

Cor, am watching the tumbleweed rolling past tonight guys

Will catch you in the arms of Morpheus then…bring the cable-ties and lube…

1 Like

Oh God. Why do I do this to myself. You would have thought after 30 years of drinking, I would have learnt.

The culprit this time was some good wines (8 bottles between the 4 of us). The particular stand out was a champagne - Perrier jouet Belle epoque. What a drop that is. Sell your kids / wife / house and buy some.

I have also put to bed the theory that you can’t get hangovers off great wine. You just haven’t tried hard enough.

5 Likes

This reminds of a red you said similar about. SA if i remember correctly. Meant to try it but forgot to order any. Don’t suppose you remember the name?

Kevin Arnold?

1 Like

Had to look that up, as i have never heard of him or the show(thankfully).
It might be the correct wine maker though👍
Did he do one with a name ending in ootz or something similar?

This is the one I thought it might be

https://www.waterfordestate.co.za/wines/kevin-arnold-shiraz/

The only other one I could think it might be (assuming we are talking Saffer wine) is this one

Groot sounds like the one. Like the sound of the Waterford, so will see if i can pick up some of both.

Thanks for that😁

Ventured outside of the downtown area of Winston-Salem the other night to hang out . They’ve got grocery stores which double as pubs, the general idea being you buy beer and drink it there. Had a good trivia night there, and it was good times.

That said, I did ask the sisters I was hanging out with about the safety of the area whilst outside having a smoke. I’d read a couple of spicy comments about the area online.

They laughed and starting explaining that it was fine.

No shit, at that very moment, a car screeches up to the kerb, the passenger door flies open and we all hear someone shout “GET OUT OF THE CAR, MOTHERFUCKER”, before we witnessed someone being thrown out of the car.

Local flavour. Still ,had a good night, and finally found my beer brand.

7 Likes

You can take the boy out of Liverpool…

1 Like

Have you taken that shirt off since the semi-final @pap

:lou_wink_2:

1 Like

…of the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy

3 Likes

It looks like elon musk might be a bit pickled

Elon musk acting like a knob

2 Likes

Got to be worth a few mill in defamation damages. Sue the twat, it’s the only language they understand

Yep, I’d sue and give the money to a pedo gang

3 Likes

The diver is saying he may sue and that “its not the end”. Good.

Me

1 Like

I’m on holiday this Friday and am finding it extremely hard not to start now.

2 Likes

Ditto!

Where ya going cobs?

1 Like