When I Saw This I Laughed Or At Least I Smiled Or At Least I Wasn't Bored

When I Saw This I Laughed Or At Least I Smiled Or At Least I Wasn't Bored

I now know how to ‘ctrl + v’ so shouldn’t happen again, although watching that video in 2 windows with a slight delay was pretty funny

You should try pasting a link when using a mobile communication device( © Cobham Saint) !!! Had much fun attempting this in the pub the other night when slightly inebriated.

Giant Crab Horde in Melbourne

A bit of an oldie, but doing the rounds again for obvious reasons. Still excellent, and darn on point

Originally posted by @BTripz

Giant Crab Horde in Melbourne

I know there must be some witty jokes about scientists getting crabs but I had one too many shandies last night so I’ll sit back in anticipation of enjoying the fruits of everyone else’s wit and wisdom…

Originally posted by @BTripz

Originally posted by @gavstar

I now know how to ‘ctrl + v’ so shouldn’t happen again, although watching that video in 2 windows with a slight delay was pretty funny

You should try pasting a link when using a mobile communication device( © Cobham Saint) !!! Had much fun attempting this in the pub the other night when slightly inebriated.

I can only imagine the frustration, as my clicky button, non-touchscreen, non-internet connectable mobile communication device isn’t capable of such tasks :lou_lol:

Lol

haha! did you look through the similar items? Serious money to be made from used ‘speciality’ footwear :lou_sunglasses:

Socks - stupid socks seem to be quite popular

Pap lives!

No, I didn’t.

All of the other listings seemed pretty legit.

Like this one…

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Scally-Polish-chav-gay-used-socks-kink/262480638099

Good luck, Bear. Hope they sell.

Thats not Bear, Thems fatso’s socks

‘washed to ebay standards’ :lou_lol:

The truth is revealed tomorrow June 19th :astonished:

WTF?

I don’t know how you do it, Ted.

But I’m glad you do.

That isn’t Fatso’s rolled up sock in his pants.

Look again…

That’s not how I should’ve started Father’s Day.

You think you got it bad?

I got socks.

that video is quite amazing, Ted.