:pl: :watfordfc: Watford v Saints :saints: (Live on Sky)

:watfordfc: v :saints:

• :watfordfc: 0 - 0 :saints:
  • :watfordfc: 1 - 0 :saints:
  • :watfordfc: 2 - 0 :saints:
  • :watfordfc: 3 - 0 :saints:
  • :watfordfc: 0 - 1 :saints:
  • :watfordfc: 1 - 1 :saints:
  • :watfordfc: 2 - 1 :saints:
  • :watfordfc: 3 - 1 :saints:
  • :watfordfc: 0 - 2 :saints:
  • :watfordfc: 1 - 2 :saints:
  • :watfordfc: 2 - 2 :saints:
  • :watfordfc: 3 - 2 :saints:
  • :watfordfc: 0 - 3 :saints:
  • :watfordfc: 1 - 3 :saints:
  • :watfordfc: 2 - 3 :saints:
  • :watfordfc: 3 - 3 :saints:
  • :saints: bullied off of the park by :watfordfc:, another big defeat
  • :saints: away form continues and they put :watfordfc: to the sword
  • both teams are safe and are already on the beach, a nice quite one, not Bournemouth, a draw ensues.

0 voters

They be coming thick and fast now, will Saints disinterested performance on Thursday reflect in the away game to Watford? Who knows.

Luckily we are in a tad better form than the bottom four. We seem to be able to nick a win here and there

Except we will have Vestergaard trying to keep Troy Deeney at bay…

Battling draw I hope

Our defence is wank, they need something and we’ll take the 12".

Lets face it we will win this game as Lawro has predicted a Watford home win and who ever he is against has predicted a 1-1 draw.
Get your money down on an away win. you know it makes sense.

Watford v Southampton (Premier League, 16:30 BST)

This is a huge game for Watford. I think they know it, and will be up for the fight.

That is what you need at the bottom. West Ham have got a bit of it too, but the Hornets have got far more fight than, say, Bournemouth.

Watford will scrap for everything, and even without having their fans behind them at Vicarage Road, this game looks very winnable for them.

Lawro’s prediction: 2-1

Alex’s prediction: 1-1

Saw a stat on Twitter that apparently we have more points away from home this season than Barcelona AND have a game in hand on them.

Granted I am too lazy to fact check this but that’s the best thing I’ve seen that illustrates just how shite we are at home… :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

How comes the poll closed 6 hours ago and the fucking game is tomorrow night ? Things have gone to rat shit since @saintbletch went in to have his dick extension. Deputies have a lot to live up to …

9 Likes

:fu:t3:

Never trust someone with a forum name with fat in it…

2 Likes

He told me in strict confidence that it was a reduction as it was affecting his balance. I’m old enough to remember when snooker cues were made into 2 piece for easier carriage. …I s’pose as long as he remembers to attach the business end come ‘game-time’ it should help.

3 Likes

Will bring a whole new complexion to going in off the brown.

3 Likes

After the op, I assume he’s left it against a cushion.

1 Like

No PEH. I guess he’s not as totes committed as we were led to believe. Equally I don’t disagree with the decision. We are more or less safe so giving others a chance to impress is worthwhile particularly if we aren’t going to have much money to reinvest this summer.

1 Like

Think PEH is carrying a bit of an injury according to press reports this morning.

1 Like

Or he is injured ffs #saintsfans!

New nipper alert

18 years old right footed SwissCM

1 Like

He was injured in the Arsenal game, was mentioned afterwards

Meanwhile…

1. Watford’s Gray, Chalobah & Quina left out of squad after Gray reportedly hosted party this week
  2. Watford say it is ‘to ensure health & safety of all players, staff and officials’
1 Like