🌑 🚀 The 🌕 landings

When we last scored…

1 Like

German engineerings finest hour :flushed::joy:

3 Likes

Ha Ha true.

Must admit might go see First Man. I was born in 1969 so have a strange connection to all thing moon… even if it was a big hoax :flushed::joy:

Pap will be here any minute, its supposed to be very very good, plan to watch it soon myself.

I best fuck off then - want to keep my nemesis restricted to the Brexit thread :joy:

2 Likes

I’m a gullible sod…I sat up and watched it ‘til about 4.30 in the morning and then went to work at 8 only to find the rest of the office hadn’t bothered to stay up. No fuckin’ sense of history. :lou_facepalm_2:

Maybe they could have landed nearer the Apollo sites to take photos of the foot prints or lunar rover tracks!!!

2 Likes

They’re in enough bother with the US as it is.

Could have saved a lot of money by just sticking to black and white pictures. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

2 Likes

Oh come on. Everyone knows why.

Apollo Missions landed where the Regolith was around 3 million years old and got loads of samples.

China has landed in a formerly volcanic area where the Regolith is half that age.

They will share their results and it will help Scientists build a more accurate picture of the evolution of the Moon

Jeez. Basic stuff @

1 Like

I think you’ll find the whole thing is a hoax directed by Stanree Kublick, the non union Chinese alternative to the departed film maker.

3 Likes

Have they found any cheese yet?

1 Like

No. I think some was discovered on Button Moon, or taken there. There was an episode with mice, OK!

2 Likes

Very good, in a borderline racial stereotyping sort of way

You can’t doubt the authenticity of this footage though.

3 Likes

I will always maintain that accents are fucking funny, and if you think they’re aren’t Chinese people laughing their fucking tits off at Brits trying to do their language, I would suspect you’re in the wrong.

Every country finds accents funny. How is that racist?

1 Like

Touchy?

Nope. Stalwart in defence of the obvious.