šŸ˜  The Little Annoyances Of Everyday Life

Racist.

2 Likes

Lacist

1 Like

Originally posted by @Rallyboy

Racist.

True but my eye keeps falling to the small Groot in the wooden triangle

The little perv is just coming out to watch the lady Groots strut their stuff in his little treeland lapdancing glade.

The people who continue to press the ā€œstopā€ bell on the bus when it has already been pressed and the driver is aware.

What was it Thatcher said? People who use the bus have failed in life.

Kid goatā€™s cat getting killed by a dog.

Not a happy house this evening :lou_sad:

jesus rip cat

Edit: i dont mean rip cat soz, dog has done that, i mean like i.e RIP, cat

1 Like

Thats very sad news, do you know the owner of the dog?

Probably but the vet wouldnā€™t tell us who it is. Found the catā€™s microchip and phoned us.

At least the dog owner took the cat to the vet so we arenā€™t left wondering what happened to him.

v.sad RIP Charlie.

:lou_sad: Couldā€™ve done without seeing the photo i love cats that makes me v.sad srs

:lou_sad: He used to watch MOTD with me. :lou_sad:

3 Likes

My cat is called Charlie too srs. I am keeping him inside tonight. Fkin dogs.

1 Like

Gutted to hear of Charlieā€™s fate.

Sorry about Charlie, Goaty. :lou_sad:

Computer virii, and the programs that come along to help you with them.

I reckon the anti-virus manufacturers are responsible for most of the virii :slight_smile:

People who treat the word ā€˜virusā€™ as a 2nd declension masculine word - they really are utter, utter bastards.

7 Likes

Virtual queueing for Radiohead tickets

:lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_facepalm_2:

2 Likes

No sympathy. Radiohead fans do it to themselves, they do, and thatā€™s what really hurts.

That and the inevitable friction burns.

2 Likes

Teenagerā€™s bags. The ones that need their own seats on the bus. There will be a lot of bus ones.

1 Like