šŸ˜  The Little Annoyances Of Everyday Life

Getting shit from whom, may I ask?

Mrs P_F.
She cooked chicken soup, connected the TV to a new digital terrestrial connection and worked out how to auto tune it, then started preparing the dinner.
While I swore at the laptop

She had the easy end of the deal, you should have offered to trade chores.

1 Like

Just packed for the wedding trip. Actually under weight for cabin bags so squished in some gear to pre-position for Glasto.
And noticed we are heading in to Storm Gareth armed with Poundland brollies and rain ponchos.
Ok, start again. Hunt for then pack Waterproofs, now need to wear hiking boots not Patent Leather dress shoes & heels, (her heels, not mine FFS) so unpack spread the weight back over the 2 bags again. Make sure Tux & Frock in plastic in case get drenched.
I need a beer

When Damascus Saint is due to fly to Poland next week.
On a 737-800 MAX
:lou_facepalm_2:

Oh no he wonā€™tā€¦theyā€™ll lay on a replacement bus service. :lou_lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Itā€™ll probably be quicker tbf

This

Ugh, how is this even a thing?
4:30 alarm calls

When you get to the gate.
And the wife left her Wheelie bag at Security

How do you even do that? I once left my purse and another time my Fitbit in the tray but never the full wheelie case!

1 Like

Get her one of theseā€¦

1 Like

I have been milking it. Humming Dame Veraā€™s Wheelie meet again, checking she hadnā€™t left anything in the shop/pub/chippy.
Tbf we were up at 4:30 then she had to put her walking boots back on & Iā€™d already gone on toā€¦ no fvck it, @Intiniki- just how can you do that?

I mean I never left a work laptop at security, then flew to Abu Dhabiā€¦
And amazingly got it back 3 days later!

3 Likes

After over 30 years banking with the Nationwide Building Society, apparently they donā€™t have enough ID about me, so they have decided to suspend access to my accounts until I pop in to a branch with some proof. Which means I now have to fund my next UK trip with Australian money and incur both international charges and currency conversion fees. Not only that, they canā€™t guarantee they wonā€™t do it again Iā€™m the future, so it looks like I might as well shut the account. Bureaucracy gone made.

1 Like

Been there got the T-shirt.
Was supposed to do new address thing went into Bank, donā€™t have 6 months utility bills for the address I just moved into obviously.
Looked to drop by this trip - couldnā€™t afford the extra Ā£250 so my is frozen until my Glasto trip

one up-manship on you there @Polski_Filip

I left a laptop at security in Accra.
Got it back 28 days later and had to open it up and show them a picture of me on before they would give it back.

1 Like

People who eat eggs, curry and fish in the office. There is a kitchen area. Eat in that area!

1 Like

Thatā€™s quite a combination.

1 Like

Even if they do eat it in the kitchen, with that combination, itā€™d be the after effects that Iā€™d be more worried about.

1 Like