šŸ˜  The Little Annoyances Of Everyday Life

Fucking Welsh

Gits

What?

Sod off with the smug comments, you didnā€™t have to watch that shit.

Damn, even the Dxb Saints Whats App group went into a full blown #saintsfc twitter style meltdown

Should have watched the cricketā€¦

Blimey, England couldnā€™t get that many in a 50 Over game yesterday!

WHATā€¦really ā€¦what?

This is a football forum, right?

On the football related categories, yes

Iā€™m vaguely sure the old site did say we were pound for pound the best Saints forum around i.e a footie forum, not egg chasingā€¦

Canā€™t see anything on the current site that has a similar ā€œmission statementā€ as the old site so Iā€™ll have to go with what you sayā€¦

Calais. Half term.

1 Like

The BBC Sport App.
Seems to have died for the past week. Iā€™ve deleted it, reinstalled, registered but still tells me I have no network connection even when Iā€™m getting other notifications or even reading the BBC News.
Anyone else having trouble?

When big trucks donā€™t stop.

You British.

Send payment to this sort codeā€¦
Canā€™t do that I am overseas I need an IBAN number.
No you donā€™t, never needed that before, just send it.
Need an IBAN number and your address
No you donā€™t.
I cannot send you the money.
Nobody else is having that problem.
How many are overseas?
None obviously, why donā€™t you use an English Bank?
because I am overseas.
Well just open one on line and send the money.
I am not a resident of the UK I cannot.
Rubbish you have a British Passport.

You know what? Fuck it, Iā€™ll get it elsewhere

2 Likes

Toothache.

First time in over 20 years, so trying to get into a dentistā€™s for only the 2nd time since 1975.

Do they still hurt?

2 Likes

Only when they bill you.

5 Likes

Off to The Bookshop at 5 for numbing procedure, if youā€™d care to join?

Just donā€™t have an appointment for 14:30

1 Like

I find the dental side of things ok. I can manage a filing without any pain relief. I hate having the injections and the horrid numbness after. However after a further visit to the Hygienist today my mouth is quite sensitive (as is the bank balance). It has been suggested I need a real thorough clean at Ā£140. Do they just need a bit more money? Do I really need it? Thereā€™s also a orthodontist consultation and if I go with having a brace it is likely a couple of grand.

Just had 2 implants. Ā£3400 and theyā€™re not even tits.

1 Like

Jesus.
I just donā€™t want to go into my savings to do this. I also want to know if itā€™s needed but as all of them are about making money Iā€™ll never get a straight answer.