šŸ˜  The Little Annoyances Of Everyday Life

Everybody at work knows that every keystroke they make is monitored.

I open the internet every day at work then open facebook so the internet police have something to watch.

I do not delete emails as I know they have already been recorded by the server.

I am very polite at work and only call a caucasian a white man if he knew what i was on about.

Who on here, Male, still sleeps in the same space that the wife allows them when the wife is not in the bed?

I do I have my 6 inches of safe space and I am sticking to it.

6 Likes

Realising youā€™ve double booked some gigs again.

Mr Tigger entering his second childhood when he hasnā€™t finished his firstā€¦

7 Likes

Nope. I bundle over to her side of the bed quite a bit. I often eat biscuits or toast there.

5 Likes

All men are boys. We just have better toys.

4 Likes

Donā€™t hold your breath Tiggsā€¦I can tell you, youā€™re in for the loooong haulā€¦they donā€™t get any better. :lou_lol:

1 Like

Ahem. Does this include viewing websites of a wholesome and healthy adult nature whilst in incognito mode on a work PC? Asking for a friend?

The second childhood is somewhat of a damp squib, you are not really sure how to maximise its potential. The third and fourth childhoods, however, you have your eye in and, consequently, are fucking ace.

1 Like

My partner is a big kid a lot of the time. I wonder how he manages to have such a sensible and important job.

1 Like

I am on my 5th and itā€™s no better

At what age do these further childhoods generally start? Iā€™ donā€™t think iā€™ve really experienced one yet as iā€™ve generally been a juvenile twat my whole life.

Every 10 years regadless off what has happened

I think your problem is you have failed to notice the small windows of sensible adulthood that inhabit the space between the childhoods (to be fair in your case they sound like they could be rather small and you may have missed them if you happened to be sleeping at the time)

2 Likes

I think you may be right

Oh my God there are more???

Iā€™ve already told you Tigs it doesnā€™t get any better. Iā€™m looking forward to the final bib and nappies era.

Iā€™ve already tried to get my mates to buy second hand mobility scooters to fuck up the youngsterā€™s Friday lunchtime pub drinking sessions. :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Thereā€™s no need to bitch, FFS.

A friend once sold software that monitors every keystroke on any computing device. It hacked an NSA Computer on location on Aircraft Carrier in a controlled demo in 30 seconds.
And you think private mode helps?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::yum::rofl:

No, my friend has no idea, thatā€™s why i asked on his behalf.

2 Likes