😠 The Little Annoyances Of Everyday Life

If nothing else, his continued presence should be enough to get Hughes the sack

1 Like

6 minutes ago that patio was spotless. A Biblical sandstorm just blasting through here at the moment Mrs D_P spent all day cleaning that! Even the bloody Tortoise was banging on the door to get out of it!

IF this hits the GP in Abu Dhabi they’ll be well fvcked No chance they’ll have the Guns n Roses gig in it!

Singers at parties. Don’t get me wrong, I like a bit of live performance, but when a DJ decides to gentrify his or her act by including a couple of singers, it can go terribly wrong. Just had a Christmas party ruined by this nonsense, including a lift muzak version of “You Give Love A Bad Name”.

It’s a form of karaoke where you can’t choose the songs, can’t choose the singers and isn’t as good as just playing the original vocalists.

1 Like

The parents of this kid.

Grandson (just turned 4) watches him avidly. Even found his channel himself almost a year ago. How does that work?

Nigella Seeds - what the actual fuck is the point of them

They are like seasame seeds but more shit

Nice flowers though.

So one of the top 5 careers the younger kids currently tell me they want to be is a ‘youtuber’ . Footballer is still up there.

I despair- for both choices.

Yup, probably much less than 1% will ever make enough money to live on from either of those career options.

1 Like

My partner’s obsession to get all the album covers on his itunes and has spent all day sunday and now this evening trying to resolve it. He’s usually off to bed by 10.30 which gives me and hour and half of peace. Not tonight.

Whichever way you look at it “youtuber” sounds like a vegetable. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

3 Likes

Or an insult to a rotund brass bander.

3 Likes

The unrealistic expectations of my manager to get a shed load of wok done by 21st December.

You have to cook as well a sort out social problems, totally unreasonable!

5 Likes

I could edit it, but will leave it as it is.

Good, because if you edit yours then my post will look ridiculous.

The ayatollah (having got over my swearing) has just told me the the Saggy Faced twat has a decent chance of winning Celebrity jungle

Triffic

#whamageddon