😠 The Little Annoyances Of Everyday Life

That was the hairy one?

1 Like

of course

2 Likes

2 Likes

Our little nipper in 2005…being picked up from the breeders at 9 weeks old…he’s an old boy of 13 now…

2 Likes

Evil

4 Likes

Needing to make an urgent payment at work. Get an email from business support who say they’ll need invoice etc and now will take 30 days to pay. No wonder businesses get annoyed with councils.

They do don’t they

:lou_lol:

Actually they’re the softest/ stupidest pair of cats I’ve ever seen.

Not paying attention to what you are doing and downing the dregs of someone else’s coffee

Beaten only by not paying attention and flicking cigarette ash in your own coffee not the ashtray before downing it…

Not paying attention and clicking on the Brexit thread…

6 Likes

Oi. It’s a lot calmer now :smiley:

1 Like

Yes but it still provides no answers. :lou_wink_2:

Another reason, if one was needed, to quit the weed phil.

2 Likes

Watching Wanderlust last night with the Duchess.

Numpty (after a shandy, with soapbox out) - “Why is it that all the bloke characters in these programmes are such ponces! OK, he’s been flirting with that bird all night, but he’s come home to his wife and she’s all dolled up in nice lingerie and has the horn and what does he say? I’ve had a bad day!!! What a ponce! Now i know i missed the first 15 minutes so may not know the full story, but…”

Duchess (interrupts) - “And why did you miss the first 15 minutes?”

Numpty - “Cos i was watching the end of Bake Off”

Duchess - “Ponce”

:flushed:

13 Likes

Trying to get anywhere on time at about 8.30am or 3.30pm when the schools are back. Already late to a visit.

2 Likes

You should know this and plan ahead by leaving 2 hours earlier than otherwise!!

Sins of omission.

Hallo. This entire thing is broken.

Ok, cool, can you send me an example please?

Here you go. Broken, like.

It looks like it’s just this one thing out of that major thing that may be broken.

Silence

Ah yes, we did try to book an appointment for this thing. Do you reckon the end system accepts appointments outside working hours? I see you attempted to send an engineer out at 00:45 on Saturday morning.

Silence

And I see that you changed the appointment a couple of days ago, just before you said it was all wrong. Did you not cancel the original and make a new one?

Silence

Raaaaaargh!

1 Like

I should have walked it. about 45 mins but would have been on time at least.

3 Likes

Alexa has stopped obeying me. Bitch.

3 Likes