šŸ˜  The Little Annoyances Of Everyday Life

hehe, I did something similar at a work do and ended up singing a song a bout yogi bear having a big cock, work was not the same after that :lou_surprised:

4 Likes

I remember back in the day when Prince Charlesā€™ ex wife died I relayed a joke to the team I worked in back in the day

Tumbleweedā€¦

I got a new job shortly after.

1 Like

perfect weather.
To be outside all afternoon, wearing a suit.
Not

Iā€™m stuck outside in this.

Damm :smile:

2 Likes

Well the up-side of that is no more vacillating. :lou_lol:

1 Like

When a cheap into slips to the bottom of a suit pocket unnoticed.
The suit is in a suitcase, that sits in a car for 2 days in the Sun, and is then subjected to 2 pressure changes (flights) with obvious results
And the only 1 hour dry cleaner is 5 hours drive awayā€¦
#babywipes
#packspareshirt

This came up when I pressed the quote icon for @Polski_Filip ā€˜s post

@saintbletch?

1 Like

At least you didnā€™t snog your boss. I got away with that once. Yes she was a woman bletch.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a phenomenon know as Twat Tap

Iā€™m guessing that, like Trump, you mis-tapped?

Possibly?

But Bearsy hasnā€™t posted in yonks and I hadnā€™t been reading one of his posts

Yeah, it happens if you go into a thread and press reply to the thread and press the quote - as opposed to pressing reply to the post and pressing the quote.

Gotcha

As I said, Twat Tap.

1 Like

My Saints 2018/19 membership card just tuned up.

No plastic wallet & no car window sticker. Loads of pointless cardboard, oh, with a signed ā€œpersonalā€ message from Mark Hughes thanking ā€œmeā€ for being in that number.

Penny pinching cunts

3 Likes

Well with Cobā€™s track record for coping with new tech he should throw that ā€œsmartā€ phone in the bin and get what Iā€™ve gotā€¦a Samsung GT- E3550 Slider Phone. :lou_lol:

1 Like

Got horrifically drunk at a works do may moons ago and fell over in front of the boss. Not an issue for him as he likes a drink and in fact I went up in his estimation. People are weird.

5 Likes

Would that be the coal fired one?

2 Likes

I got very very drunk one Christmas Lunchtime Do. We had a coach to take us there and back. I was chaperoning two ladies from the office (or was it the other way around??) and they were equally bladdered on return. Instead of going directly back to the office we decided we needed to replenish our depleted stock of Cognac. The handy Co-op at Maybush Corner was targeted and we staggered the 100 yards via many pratt-falls to buy another bottle. At the successful completion of the task I looked across to my place of workā€¦the three floors of staff overlooking Romsey Road were waving at our slow and meandering course back to the office. :lou_facepalm_2:

Thatā€™s because we couldnā€™t get rid of Fraser in time -something has to give cash wise

2 Likes

When youā€™re driving down the A34 late at night, overtaking a lorry at 90ish mph and some arsehole starts tailgating you and stays really close despite you slowing down to suggest that he may like to tooā€¦