😠 The Little Annoyances Of Everyday Life

Looks like you have siphoned off my sink and drank it!!!

2 Likes

Congratulations, you got my first :heart: and :poop:.

1 Like

Just flagged you for moderation. Now go and talk sternly to yourself…

:lou_wink_2:

1 Like

4 Likes

Arse.

Paperwork, paperwork, paperwork

Yeah indeed. Who needs the who’s drunk on Friday night thread.

…thish ishn’t it ish it?

You are unloading your bags from the car outside Stansted.
Your phone pints. Ryanair have cancelled your flight. Next available 1st August.
I may take a while to calm down and speak to my lawyers!

I saw on news today something about Stansted and Ryanair. Wondered if it may affect you. Hope you can get something sorted.

1 Like

BA out of Heathrow to Warsaw then LOT down to Krakow. It cost more than returning to Dubai tonight and buying a return back to Krakow at normal rates # EC261 and a good corporate travel insurance policy

Every flight this weekend was full then loads of cancellations
Fingers crossed for tomorrow

Have to say I’d probably not spend 17 hours in a chaotic airport trying to get answers. I’d have worked out some hours before that they probably aren’t going to be giving any.

3 Likes

Yep would have gone to a Hotel and got the travel dept to re-arrange the tickets.
NB my flight from KL to Manila was delayed 3 hours this morning then baggage delivery was delayed an hour and a half because of the weather in Manila
It’s bloody wet and if it carries on like this the bodies will be floating out of the cemetries again.

1 Like

Witnessing dodgy stuff on my street.
Just saw the end of a robbery from Homebase. Two men run around the corner, stash a yellow staple gun thing in a bush, white guy runs off. Black guy puts a cap on and walks by me and the Homebase guy who ran after him and his mate. I find another Homebase guy. Point out black guy in cap and find the staple gun for him.
Exciting end to lunch.

1 Like

Exciting lunch.

Is that what they call a staple diet?

3 Likes

Boom tish. :joy:

2 Likes

Let me get your coat for you

:lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

So in another office for the week. There is a particularly surly admin person who works here. I see loads of “sorry you’re leaving balloons” by her desk. I enquire as to who left and it’s confirmed it’s surly madam. Great. I won’t have to listen to her shite music in the office and her passive aggressiveness and scanning off all the time to get a coffee or her appalling time keeping.

Where has she gone to I enquire. “Oh upstairs”. Ffs she’s moved department. Not actually left and she came in this morning as she is working down here this week. Wtf.

I have just had an 18 year old Glenlivet

It was shite

I willbe sticking to rum or vodka

1 Like

When the in-laws have just got the BBQ going

Is that clouds or just smoke from the sausages?

4 Likes