😠 The Little Annoyances Of Everyday Life

You wait, @pap and @BTripz will be along in a minute with programmer’s backpack full of empathy.

It was a great anecdote, just the wrong audience.

Ha ha, no sympathy for you @saintbletch, you should read what you’re doing before blindly pressing ‘Y’.

Do you swipe right without looking when you’re on Grindr?

No, but I know the difference between sympathy and empathy.

1 Like

So do I old bean, however I have no empathy for you either, just bathos.

I know I am not meant to do this. But could it just be a few degrees cooler. I wanted to work at home today to get shit done. I went to work as there is aircon. Hot buses are not fun. I’ve had to walk a lot as some times the bus routes are shit. I am exhausted.

1 Like

When you have a Ryanair flight booked for Friday evening from Stansted…

I did 4 back to back visits this morning. Wandering around the borough. Thankfulmy all near each other but it’s too bloody hot.

1 Like

London Heathrow 35c today.

My phone told me it was 33 where I was. It’s saying 32 at mo on our thermometer. That’s inside and outside. We are on the balcony with cold alcoholic drinks. Have heard the neighbours (possibly portuguese/angolan) having a disagreement.

1 Like

Catching some rays.
In the outside lane of the M25 ffs
Seen fire and ambulances it’s about 300m in front of me.
Having had a 30min delay at Heathrow for a smash.
Not worried allowed time flight is not until 6pm

3 Likes

I feel for you.

Me, Young Adult and Teenage Mutant came back from The Waterside earlier this morning and saw the M3 and M25 were bolloxed- managed to swerve out of the M3 slip lane back on to the M27 At Rownhams and went back to Cobham M27/A3 - quite a stress free journey tbf apart from having to drive near Portsmouth (spit)

It got worse.
After the delays made me miss coffee with granddaughter I drop off rental car.
Wait 45 minutes in check in queue.
To be told my ticket was for 20th July.
Yes I made THAT fuck up on the busiest weekend of the year.
Back at daughter for the night £320 to get an hour from Krakow so wife misses the party she flew for to collect me.
Cock

I live next door to a pub. It sounds like it would be fun, and it sometimes is, but it sometimes isn’t. They’ve got a function room which we sometimes use for Momentum meetings, but is mostly doing birthday and funeral business. I’ve seen some pure riots after funerals. They eventually die down, if you’ll pardon the pun.

The most infamous incident ever to occur there was a gangland killing, which led to string of reprisals, eventually culminating in the tragic death of 11 year old Rhys Jones, caught in the crossfire while out riding his bike.

So this Sunday, I am sat in my garage, which is essentially my dirty man cave, hear two loud bangs and a bunch of people screaming. I immediately bolt up to the upstairs window to see what is going on.

Fucking confetti cannon and the squeals of kids. Fuck sake.

2 Likes

Calm down @pap, it’s Liverpool not Gosport mate.

1 Like

Because I tried to book a compled multi-city series of flights while sober
Obviously
Equally I am the only person on the planet to have made a mistake ever.
Is the vibe I’m getting from Poland right now.

4 Likes

Welcome to my world

:lou_sad:

Seniorland.
The big surprise was Ryanair had a customer service desk with no queues, and the lady was very helpful.
While no doubt pissing herself laughing

1 Like

Discovering that the entire case of chianti Classico has gone over. £100 of wine down the sink. :lou_angry::lou_angry:

Edit: if = of

Obvs

& just ignore the rest of the spelling cf the picture above

:lou_facepalm_2:

2 Likes