šŸ˜  The Little Annoyances Of Everyday Life

No football on TV or Interweb

3 Likes

Having said that they couldnā€™t come to the family BBQ, my knob of a brother in law texting 3 hours before everyone is due to turn up, that he can now in fact come, meaning I have to fuck off Morrisons and spend the morning pissing about prepping a load more food.

Ten pounds says the cunt turns up late and complains the food is cold / burnt / dried out.

2 Likes

45 minutes - wanker

3 Likes

Hope youā€™re dishing up the burnt offerings for him.

4 Likes

Being bitten to fuck in your own back garden by bastard insects who have got over excited by the hot weather. Calm your tits, you cunts before the spray comes out

4 Likes

17:00 untill 18:00 every day here
I welcome the bats dive bombing the garden because they are eating the llittle fuckers.

1 Like

Posting stuff on Facebook to have one mongrel bastard continually waiting with baited breath for you to post so they can intellectually bully you :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Rise above them @OzSaintDave it makes me feel better

Yeah, doing that @PhilippineSaint still makes one anxious / annoyed of them. I swear they have an alert on when I post!

You could put them on a list where they donā€™t see your updates? Thereā€™s some way of managing your audience on Facebook.

Probably is @Intiniki just havenā€™t worked out how to. Itā€™s definitely on the list to do though

Unfriend them and then block them.

2 Likes

Of course if itā€™s your wife, then you have a problem. If not, as Phil says, unfriend and blockā€¦easy.

2 Likes

Having to listen to that utter piece of shit Harry Redknapp on the radio this morning, shiting on about Harry Kane.

1 Like

Heā€™s a triffic lad.

1 Like

Because it deserved it and you knew it was going to get one :lou_lol:

I have one of those, I affectionately refer to him as the c-i-l (you can guess what the C stands for :laughing:)

Itā€™s ā€œbatedā€ you antipodean fuckwit

1 Like

Antipodean, fair enough, but fuckwit? Low blow :joy:

3 Likes

I think he hooked you @BTripz so maybe he was right :slight_smile:

4 Likes

South western trains

Major incident between Waterloo and Clapham- no details as per usual - no trains - so no sympathy from me.

:lou_angry: