😠 The Little Annoyances Of Everyday Life

In culinary terminology, squab is a young domestic pigeon, typically under four weeks old, or its meat. The meat is widely described as tasting like dark chicken. The term is probably of Scandinavian origin; the Swedish word skvabb means “loose, fat flesh”.

in other words @fatso Lunch :lou_lol:

Which it nearly was for the cat

So small.

What did you do with it?

Probably not even big enough for a starter.

He was nearly fully grown. Haatched on 21st May and died 21st June.

Here s/he is in front of mum or dad yesterday before the accident.

S/he’s gone to the big dustbin in the sky.

2 Likes

Did s/he leave a lasting artistic imprint on the lounge window?

They are silly buggers. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

You’ve just had (our equivalent) of a Sunday lunch.

Get a call and you need to create a major Powerpoint Pitch for a client by 5pm. On a Sunday. When all the tech/sales guys are off at brunch and you just wanted to settle down to a Netflix binge

Hey ho.

You’re right @dubai_phil work is a little annoyance of life :lou_lol:

But thats why I am sat sober on a friday night in the middle of the South China Sea. :lou_angry:

There’s a lot of muck to clean up.

1 Like

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

@BletchTest where are the penis Emoji’s gone ?

This new look forum seems to be totally fucked up :confused:

1 Like

This!

How about something a little more constructive that I can work with gents?

1 Like

The overview guide you mentioned will help for sure and like most things, it may just take a while to get used to the appearance.

At the moment the “home screen” looks very busy - at least using a mobile. I sometimes look at a thread based on who was last to post. It looks like the last poster’s avatar is shown rather than their user name which is OK for some but I don’t know everyone’s pic.

Earlier it was taking me several minutes to post - everything I tried offered me various options (which I didnt want) but nothing seemed to actually post. But it seems to work much quicker now.

Sorry to be negative I am sure it’s user error :wink:

1 Like

Well, you found my reply, posted your own reply and managed an emoji so you’re doing ok.

:wink:

I get that the screens can appear busy, that’s certainly fair comment and especially on mobile.

We have the option of modifying a theme (controls how the forum looks) so that some things don’t appear.

I’m probably going to wait a while as a) I’ll have a lot on just making sure I (me and @pap) understand how to manage this place and b) I want to see if some of the busy comments stem from it just being different. i.e. will it appear less busy once we all get used to it.

That’s not to suggest it’s not a valid concern, it is, and my approach risks alienating new users (did you realise we’ve had some new sign-ups?) but that’s where we are at the mo.

1 Like

Just a suggestion for cleaning up the appearance on your mobile Bucks…

2 Likes

Virgin media sales and service dept. Utter cunts. Useless bastards. Made me angry. Wasted my time. Trying to calm my tits by sitting in the sunshine.

1 Like
  1. A Question of Sport. I’d be much happier if it was called a Panelful of Wankers, which it has always been.
  2. Alcohol induced lethargy combined with laptop attachment that prevents me from turning Panelful of Wankers off.