:pl: :tottenhamfc: Spurs v Southampton :saintsfc: (Live on :sky_logo: Sports)

:tottenhamfc: v :saintsfc:

• We are going to get royally humped due to new manager bounce and the fact maureen is not there negative manager. © @phillipinesaint
  • :saints: going to bounce back from their Wembley heartbreak disappointment meh, managerless and rudderless :tottenhamfc: will be like lambs to the slaughter, a :saints: win
  • The :tottenhamfc: players, not their stand-in manager, will pick the team and formation, they will play with freedom, @tottenhamfc: to win
  • Hutch surprises everyone with his team selection and formation, the players are playing to join the ESL, :saints: play well but, ultimately, succumb, another :saints: loss
  • a draw

0 voters

What team will Moanhinho put out, is Kane still injured?

How will Saints perform after the semi-final defeat?

Spurs have the Carabao Cup Final next w/e. Its their last chance to win anything this season so they may rest some players. Spurs without Kane are rather less impressive.

1 Like

Bollix.
New manager bounce incoming.
Really thought wed get something here

Ryan Mason and Chris Powell to take charge until the end of the season reportedly. Don’t know whether they will generate any bounce as they are temporary.

1 Like

Agreed. It’s only a cup final week. Spurs can relax as they don’t really care about a league cup win.

So Can the EPL hurry the fuck up and kick this lot out so that we get an automatic 3 pts

4 Likes

Saints planning to wear Leeds style protest tee shirts during the warm up

2 Likes

Poll added to the OP, this week’s guest opinion provided by @PhilippineSaint

Its very rare I post over there and you bring it straight back here :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

@BTripz - did not mean too cast a vote for that option, was tying to copy your ’ maureen is not there (sic) negative manager’ to be a pedantic MoT and suggest you correct to ‘their’

I copied @PhilippineSaint verbatim, you can change your vote by clicking on the Show Vote button…

2 Likes

I am onshore and beer is available is my only explanation plus I am Hardley educated is my excuse. :grin::grin:

2 Likes

Paris, Sing or EG?

1 Like

Singers Still

1 Like

So… since the ESL was announced two of the six clubs involved have played matches and dropped points to ‘lesser’ opposition.

I trust Saints to put that right tomorrow night! :weary:

1 Like

Son generally scores for fun against us. Can’t see us getting anything from this, particularly with our forward players out of touch.

1 Like

Referee team for tonight :-

Referee: David Coote
Assistants: Adam Nunn, Nick Hopton
Fourth official: Darren England
VAR: Jonathan Moss
Assistant VAR: Marc Perry

Coote ref’d the 5-2 reverse at the beginning of the season