:pl: :saintsfc: Southampton v Man Utd :manunitedfc: (Live on :sky_logo: sports)

:saintsfc: v :manunitedfc:

• :saints: 0 - 0 :manunitedfc:
  • :saints: 1 - 0 :manunitedfc:
  • :saints: 2 - 0 :manunitedfc:
  • :saints: 3 - 0 :manunitedfc:
  • :saints: 0 - 1 :manunitedfc:
  • :saints: 1 - 1 :manunitedfc:
  • :saints: 2 - 1 :manunitedfc:
  • :saints: 3 - 1 :manunitedfc:
  • :saints: 0 - 2 :manunitedfc:
  • :saints: 1 - 2 :manunitedfc:
  • :saints: 2 - 2 :manunitedfc:
  • :saints: 3 - 2 :manunitedfc:
  • :saints: 0 - 3 :manunitedfc:
  • :saints: 1 - 3 :manunitedfc:
  • :saints: 2 - 3 :manunitedfc:
  • :saints: 3 - 3 :manunitedfc:
  • A :saints: win is on the card, not bothered about the score
  • :manunitedfc: huff and puff, Sir Marcus Rashford MBE OBE CBE trips over his own shoelace in the box, VAR upholds the penalty appeal and suggests the :saints: back line should be red carded. Fernandez dispatches the penalty at the 7th retake. Basically a dodgy :manunitedfc: win!!
  • a draw, every day of the week, a draw

0 voters

Here you go @BaggySaint a football topic that is pinned at the top of the board…

Fernandes seems to have come through unscathed unfortunately

2 Likes

So what canapés and nibbles will everyone be having with their beverages of choice for the game?

1 Like

Thank You B Tripz.
Man Utd having played tonight might be a little jaded but it is not as though they don’t have plenty to pick from. Still hope to see us win 3-2

Utd fell apart after they subbed their starting players. Before that a clinical team could have easily been 3-4 up
As I posted on the other games thread, De Gea couldnt keep a free kick out, Also their CBs were really static. Che could cause them real problems. Cut the supply to Fernandes they are beatable.

Must admit Utd do seem to let in a few more goals than normally which could bode well for us.

I will be having Ritz biscuits with Lurpak salted butter, Bovril and Chedder cheese.

3 Likes

A little provincial for my liking. :thinking:
I have some Italian fennel twists ready for the game, to complement the olives and capers. Coupled with an alcohol-free red by Artemis and possibly a Peroni Libera.

2 Likes

Can throughly recommend Lucky Saint AF lager. Not just for the name :grin: but has a very decent malt / hops taste. Win win.

2 Likes

I feel my signature pissaladière coming on. Possibly with a few parmesan chips

2 Likes

Sunday 14:00 KO so I will be resting with my feet up, my stomach full of whatever meat and veg I have cooked for our Sunday luncheon…

2 Likes

FFS…all these pseudo cordon bleu snacks. Get real it’s Dairylea on toast for me as usual.

5 Likes

Poll added to the OP…

They looked good 1st half last night. Hopefully they will struggle to get up for this one - little old Saints, etc etc - and we can tear them a new one.

Plenty of holes in the current Untd side…I think there’s plenty of shortcomings to exploit…as long as we start with a high tempo.

2 Likes

Can you add the snack list to it so we know what the most popular snack to eat whilst watching Saints beat Manure.

4 Likes

Depending what Auchan have when I get there shortly. Hoping for a Prime Rib roast.
But its Poland so probably Chicken.

I do have some IPA in stock that was on a BogoF deal so no guilt guzzling a few of them

2 Likes

This @BTripz

:+1: