:pl: :saintsfc: Southampton v Brighton :brightonfc: (Live on :bbc: TV and website)

:saintsfc: v :brightonfc:

Moved to Sunday March 14th 12:00 KO, ready for more national embarassment on FTA telly

Will resting players have had a beneficial effect? Will Saints rule supreme on the South Coast?

You know the drill Bob.
Play a team or a player on a bad streak, who cannot score for love nor money…

Equally, with our square pegs in square holes & after the way we played tonight. It SHOULD work.

That’ll be Lallana then

1 Like

He scored the other night against Leicester so we should be sweet.

3 Likes

Phew

Adams seems to have found his scoring boots again (as long as he stays onside) and hopefully we should have a strong side out so fingers crossed. I’m going for an entertaining but white knuckle 2-1 to us.

Bookies have Brighton favourites for this

2-0 and safety

1 Like

Brighton are favourites - that’s mad.

1 Like

Have you seen our form?
:wink:

2 Likes

I assumed the bookies would have this as a nailed on draw.

I posted about Mobdro being closed down, and have noticed Reddit Soccerstreams being "unavailable this week and Flash Streams have been in Portugese.
Anyone who finds a stream may be a hero Sunday, atm I am going with Livenet.tv on android

https://buffstreams.tv/watch-soccer

1 Like

Form/points does not tell the full picture IMHO… we are at least 10 points better than we have if wetake into account some the dodgy decisions, bad luck etc and the way we have played at times despite going away with nothing, so I feel the side would have had a confidence boost against City despite the result… just need to cut out the big mistakes and I see us finishing on around 46/47 points

1 Like

Watch the bbc via a vpn maybe?

Buffstreams used to work well for me, as long as I could access it. Kept getting flagged as malicious so I had to allow the system to connect, not sure if that’s of any concern.

Worked fine for me on Friday night.

3 Likes