🔈 Site announcement: Things what we think you should know

:speaker: Site announcement: Things what we think you should know

Its only a ‘big deal’ because its posted on here… which I am not sure is necessary. I previously asked for the account to be suspended assuming it would be kept quiet. The reason for suspending was actually to remove any possibility of posting in reaction to things observed… which if folks are honest can be difficult at times. Originally I had asked for the account to be closed/removed… which would have been a better option really, but Bletch persuaded me just to suspend it as it would cause havoc with many thread trails…

It was only made a thing of, because one obsessive poster decided to make a big deal out it without having a clue about facts, to score a few cheap points, which TBH was not unexpected

Last warning mate. Beef thread or sanctions.

Merely pointing to FACTS about this thread Pap… scroll back up if you like to check content…

I am not having every thread turn into a row between me and you. I don’t care if you’re referring to events on this thread. Cut it out. Allow some other voices to develop please, and if you have remarks to make which you know are going to cause a row, please make them on the beef thread, as I have asked you repeatedly to do.

Happy to do so… but would it be too much to ask that you do the same?