šŸ”ˆ Site announcement: Things that we think you should know

Its only a ā€˜big dealā€™ because its posted on hereā€¦ which I am not sure is necessary. I previously asked for the account to be suspended assuming it would be kept quiet. The reason for suspending was actually to remove any possibility of posting in reaction to things observedā€¦ which if folks are honest can be difficult at times. Originally I had asked for the account to be closed/removedā€¦ which would have been a better option really, but Bletch persuaded me just to suspend it as it would cause havoc with many thread trailsā€¦

It was only made a thing of, because one obsessive poster decided to make a big deal out it without having a clue about facts, to score a few cheap points, which TBH was not unexpected

1 Like

2 Likes

Last warning mate. Beef thread or sanctions.

Merely pointing to FACTS about this thread Papā€¦ scroll back up if you like to check contentā€¦

I am not having every thread turn into a row between me and you. I donā€™t care if youā€™re referring to events on this thread. Cut it out. Allow some other voices to develop please, and if you have remarks to make which you know are going to cause a row, please make them on the beef thread, as I have asked you repeatedly to do.

Happy to do soā€¦ but would it be too much to ask that you do the same?

FYI, @Barry-Sanchez has been ā€˜silencedā€™ for 3-ish hours for posting style. Heā€™s welcome to post again after 11pm tonight.

3 Likes

Why is the reply option not set to Normal but tracking so you have to change it which means tracking is normal and normal is not

Just asking not being pedantic

I think

Therefore I am

I think.

WTF?

If youā€™ve created a topic youā€™ll be watching the topic, normally, which is normal, I think. Youā€™ll get notifications when anything happens on the topic.

If youā€™ve replied to the topic or read the topic (for long enough), youā€™ll be tracking the topic and seeing the count of replies, normally.

If youā€™ve not done any of these things, then normally, youā€™ll be set to normal and wonā€™t be notified - unless youā€™re mentioned (in a normal way).

If youā€™ve gone into the topic notification setting (in a normal way) and set the topic to be muted (which many sane people normally do with certain topics on here) then you will not see any notifications from the topic - even if you are mentioned - in a normal way.

By the way I have that shirt or close to it that you wanted can be picked up at pre match drinks at the Fulham game wherever they are going to be.

And not being normal is normal as well

I think.

Has the meme builder gone? have i missed something?

1 Like

Ive missed something thenā€¦probably whilst i was a dancing queen

So what is your SOS about?

What hilarious meme were you about to post - go on gimme, gimme, gimme a clue?

Knowing me knowing you, it was probably MLK and I have a dream.

One of us is crying at this blatant punning.

1 Like

FYI, @Barry-Sanchez has been ā€˜silencedā€™ for 3-ish hours for posting style. Heā€™s welcome to post again after 6pm tonight.

2 Likes

Oh dear. I replied to one of his posts on the Saints/Arsenal thread where i sort of agreed with The Bazza. Does that mean i am in the doghouse too? WTF, it doesnā€™t matter anyway, it is 2-40 am here and i am just a little lot pissed. Doesnā€™t make me a bad person though.,

3 Likes

Lol.

Youā€™re all good.

In fact, I thought Bazzaā€™s post (that you replied to) was very reasonable.

1 Like

@Barry-Sanchez has been silenced until tomorrow morning at 8am.

Why?