šŸ”ˆ Site announcement: Things that we think you should know

No, pap is still keeping this important data A Secret.

Guess we will have to rely on the old system, of Lou gleefully posting details every time she Knifes you in Gut.

3 Likes

@bearsy I downvoted you for daring to cast dipersions on @coxford_lou , youā€™re a bad ursine arbortorial faecal depositor!!

2 Likes

Not yet. The poll for downvotes has now finished. The ā€œYesā€, show upvotes but only after the referendum position has won from the two yes positions. Therefore, youā€™ll see every downvote from Saturday onwards.

Oh, and one more thing. If people _do _like the siteā€™s new features, please advertise it.

Iā€™m not saying that anyone needs to go over to Steveweb and announce that the entire place has been had off by second rate web development skills over the course of two weekends or anything.

If someone wanted to do something like that, they should indicate that it was actually _three _weekends.

We spent some time fixing Optimus too :lou_sunglasses:

And I was only politely winding you up Pap :wink: Hope it was taken that way. I understand the time that must go into this - I only have to (miserably) manage a small FB community with our Dubai Saints Page and it takes time and effort!

Some of the stuff Iā€™ve learnt these past couple of months made me realise it is WAY too late to worry about who sells ā€œBig Dataā€, more that I desperately need to find a way to earn money from that sector!

1 Like

When someone is quoting on you it should automatically turn the quoted name into i.e. "Originally posted by @bearsy " or whoever that is something it should do to keep ur stats in order that is a suggestion for you @pap

Oi Pap

Is this right - I thought we had a stay of excution until Saturday - @newyorksaint downvoted you in Panic!!! Buy.

BTW @newyorksaint - thats twice you have downvoted me in a day - wanker

Hunt him down and kill him.

I told you that this is where it will lead pap.

1 Like

I had a N

I clicked it.

It said I had hair extensions.

Great development work that chaps. Keep it up

1 Like

@bearsy and @saintbletch thought Iā€™d bring the excellent swear filter disucssion over here and keep it away from the Redknapps on the Brexit thread.

My favourite swear filter was a substitution one (on a football forum) someone once typed that famous team from the North and it was changed to Sfrontbottyhorpe!!

We do need to compile a list of words and what they need to be changed to i.e.

@barry-sanchez => @barry-sanchez

twat => @saintbletch (I havenā€™t forgiven you over filler capgate yet)

etc

7 Likes

Originally posted by @BTripz

@bearsy and @saintbletch thought Iā€™d bring the excellent swear filter disucssion over here and keep it away from the Redknapps on the Brexit thread.

My favourite sewar filter was a substitution one (on a football forum) someone once typed that famous team from the North and it was changed to Sfrontbottyhorpe!!

We do need to compile a list of words and what they need to be changed to i.e.

@barry-sanchez => @barry-sanchez

twat => @saintbletch (I havenā€™t forgiven you over filler capgate yet)

etc

ā€¦and Iā€™m still waiting for a picture of your all-electric carā€™s ā€˜fuelā€™ gauge.

Rule 1, @btripz .

OK then @saintbletch , not actual pictures of my car but theyā€™ll do as evidence for the prosecution

In this you can clearly see that the filler cap is on the nearside (unless I have craftily manipulated the image!!)

And here is an image of a similar dash with the petrol icon suggesting the filler cap is on the offside

The prosecution retires to consider itā€™s next steps.

lol u dumbo that arrow shows passenger side and ur petrol cap is passenger side, i donā€™t get it what r u on about?

Oh nice.

Petrolgate is so much easier to follow than secondratedevelopmentgate#

I didnā€™t tag that right did I?

1 Like

This is coming back to my theeory of cheapskate car manufacturers and only using the one instrument panel for left hand and right hand cars.

why is you d-voting on me you dumb btripz! I srs donā€™t get it, that petrol thing is right, ainā€™t it? Am I being Dumbass?

Yes @bearsy you is being dumbass!!

The little petrol pump of the dashboard has the handle on the right which (accorrding to @saintbletch ) should indicate that the filler cap is on the right (offside). Itā€™s clearly not therefore @saintbletch is a Redknapp of the highest order.

Is it not possible to simply remember which side the fucking filler cap is?

How many cars do you have?

2 Likes

handles is nothing to do with it! I donā€™t think beltch ever said about handle. Itā€™s the little white arrow what tells u!

1 Like

Well I for one found the Petrol/Diesel Cap info invaluable as I had a new car last summer and I was forever circling the car looking for said cap. It certainly worked for me.

You can use my testimony in your site advertising Pap; I am just one of the many happy Sotonian customers who would otherwise still be circling their cars.

3 Likes