:pl: :liverpoolfc: Liverpool v Southampton :saintsfc: (Live on :sky_logo: Sports)

:liverpoolfc: v :saintsfc:

Moved to a Saturday evening kick-off

• :liverpoolfc: at home, we know what their home form is like, stroll in the (Stanley) park for :saints:, :saints: to win
  • :liverpoolfc: at home, we know what their home form is like, :saints: however won’t capitalise on this, :liverpoolfc: to win
  • a draw

0 voters

Might skip this one, wake me up when the new season starts :lou_sad:

1 Like

Will do. It might be the Championship though.

1 Like

Corrected for you

Not expecting anything from this one, put it down as a bonus game for us…

But.
It could ruin their chances of European football and cause a summer meltdown
Which is a crumb of comfort from a shit season

7 Likes

I don’t expect it to happen, but if we could somehow pull off the same as we did against Leicester and fuck over the dippers season entirely, I’ll be comfortable in the knowledge that our own season wasn’t completely wasted.

3 Likes

Vestergaard’s red card overturned.

Another success for Jon Moss. :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

I was going to post that on the joke thread. After all the original decision was a joke and Moss not overturning it was hilariously ridiculous.

What a massive twat he is.

5 Likes

Poll added to the OP

Oh.

Friend is the ref with Marriner on VAR. Fiend supports Leicester so hopefully will give us the rub of the green to prevent the bin dippers from launching a last minute bid for european football, as unlikely as that may be.
Far more likely to fuck us up though.

4 Likes

It’s about time someone else suffers a bad VAR call when playing us. It will go down well in Scouseland, you know how much they like to play the victim. :lou_wink:

3 Likes

Stephen’s vs Salah
:man_facepalming:

WBA had a good goal ruled out against us before they went on and scored 3 more.

1 Like

Friend is just a slightly different flavour of shit.

4 Likes

I enjoyed listening to Ralph on the fans form when asked about VAR. He basically said there’s no problem with the idea, just the useless cunts who use it.

1 Like

Don’t worry Jack had Salah in his pocket in the January game…not a problem. :lou_lol: