:pl: :liverpoolfc: Liverpool v Saints :saints:

:liverpoolfc: v :saints:

So, the big one, this is it, will Saints be the first team to beat Liverpool this season? Vote in the poll to let everyone know what you think

• :liverpoolfc: 0 - 0 :saints:
  • :liverpoolfc: 1 - 0 :saints:
  • :liverpoolfc: 2 - 0 :saints:
  • :liverpoolfc: 3 - 0 :saints:
  • :liverpoolfc: 0 - 1 :saints:
  • :liverpoolfc: 1 - 1 :saints:
  • :liverpoolfc: 2 - 1 :saints:
  • :liverpoolfc: 3 - 1 :saints:
  • :liverpoolfc: 0 - 2 :saints:
  • :liverpoolfc: 1 - 2 :saints:
  • :liverpoolfc: 2 - 2 :saints:
  • :liverpoolfc: 3 - 2 :saints:
  • :liverpoolfc: 0 - 3 :saints:
  • :liverpoolfc: 1 - 3 :saints:
  • :liverpoolfc: 2 - 3 :saints:
  • :liverpoolfc: 3 - 3 :saints:
  • :liverpoolfc: win, score not above or I care not what the score is
  • :saints: to be the first team to beat :liverpoolfc: this season
  • I predict a draw, I don’t care what the score

0 voters

I will say this now, and I have been saying this to several people, on our current form I can see us winning this one.

A few months ago I would have feared for the scoreline but I truly think we can win this one…

5 Likes

I will say this now, and I have been saying this to several people, on his current form I think @BTripz has gone mental.

Remind me @BTripz, just where are you in the prediction league?

I actually agree with you about our chances though.

I knew somebody would say this, I just expected that person to be resident in Scouseland and not this forum’s owner!!

Dead last

Just gonna leave this here for Eric, and anyone else heading there at the weekend.

Only 6.99, gotta be a sound investment

In case anyone doesn’t get the joke from Phil, I have posted pics of my damaged shins from over excessive goal celebrations at Newcastle, Villa and Leicester on our Dubaisaints WhatsApp Group… hoping to add to the collection at Anfield!!

3 Likes

Looking forward to strolling around Scouseland unchallenged on Saturday. Going to be messy. Got 2 mates up from God’s Country staying at mine Fri Night (Letsbe - Owen & Dave) and heading over from Leigh early. Looking for my 3rd ever Saints win at Anfield to add to Steve Moran and KK inspired 1-0 1981(?) and of all people Lolvren 1-0 before his head parted company and resided in Liverpool. We won’t mention the 5 failures including 7-0 but even a 1-1 repeat (Rod Wallace ?) won’t be too bad … but I would love it, really love it if we could be the 1st team to beat them in the league this season.

3 Likes

PEDANT ALERT

I think you will find it was 7-1. Ostenstad scored.

Yes you are indeed correct … prompting a massive gallows humour …“we’re gonna win 5-4 … etc” which I think was the 1st time that it had been used and even drew applause from the cheeky little scallies.

Shit … all bets off. Apparently Kevin Scousers Friend is ref ffs.

To be fair he hasn’t been too bad against us this season as ref or 4th official, but it was in games against ‘small’ teams. It will be a different ball game as he jizzs himself into orbit at the thought of Klopps gnashers giving him a gam, but it will end up with Friend having his pants pulled down and getting shafted, much like his decisions will be towards us.

2 Likes

I do not think you are as mad as @saintbletch suggests.

They’ve been brilliant at times this year but they’ve also been shite and prevailed anyway. Title winning form, in other words.

Mane is out of the game with Wolves, and might be semi-injured from his muscle problem. They are not unbeatable and while Anfield becomes a cauldron of noise when the chips are down against big clubs, it can be a very quiet place when they’re down against teams they think they should be beating.

EDIT: Mane might be out for three games, according to this.

“He has a small muscle tear, which is serious enough to keep him out. We were lucky with the injury as well, so it was not that serious.

“But of course, when you have three games in a week then that means he is out for these three games.”

1 Like

Such a shame BFS didnt get the WHU job. He’d have had them on raw meat diet and instructions to hack down anything that moves!! They won’t even have to break sweat against bottlejob Moyes.

2 Likes

Got a hospitality ticket (made donation to charity) but the wife has booked a restaurant for the evening before we go to a party, the issue with me sharing this to the World is it a fancy dress party and I won’t have time to get back and change so if you see a bellend looking like a peaky blinder its probably me.

4 Likes

It’s a great look, Baz - own it.

I was gutted that i forgot to get a ticket and by the time i remembered, it was to late.
The missed chance of possibly getting a picture of Barry Blinder just twists the knife.

Enjoy Barry and give it large if we end their run(percentage of (useful)punchy cunts reduces massively in corporate. You’ll be safe enough)

I’ll be honest I’ll haven’t a clue where I am, it better not be corp as that means I have to take of my woolen overcoat and I’ll look a right twat with pocket watch, collarless shirt and sleeve bracelets…

3 Likes

You’ll look like a traveller to the corporate lot.
I hope you’re in the most expensive seats. Not out of malice, just that you’ll freak them out so much.
It could be a beautiful experience. Image the reaction to the dangerous picky going mental if the little team score😂

Be a 20 year old Barry for the day😉

2 Likes

I so so so hope we can get something, even a draw, shut them up, its not the scousers but the day trippers that proper fucking wind me up.

1 Like

Have a care mate, that’s de rigueur for a man of my years. :anguished:

4 Likes