šŸ¤” ā“ The Alternative Point of View Thread

How come Chertsey Saint is top of this weekā€™s table, yet has done eff all, all week?

chertsey only come for the badges. he is like web-based magpie.

2 Likes

Yeah, he picked up his badges that you get when you visit your profile page.

Nothing to see here :grimacing:

I havenā€™t even got one for adding an avatar pic. Ffs.

J-Thor deserves a badge of her own tbh.

Weak, Chertsey.

Hereā€™s me slogging my butt off talking about any topic that might gain me the slightest level of superficial popularity on a male dominated forum (like sex, and boobs) and Iā€™m still stuck in 8th place.

1 Like

You should take comfort from the fact that overall, youā€™re in second place for the year. Iā€™m not actually comfy with being in first place. People will think Iā€™m rigging the numbers.

1 Like

Iā€™m not one for a conspiracy theoryā€¦Butā€¦

Youā€™re first because youā€™re the boss, and we keep liking your posts to creep round you. No conspiracy there, just basic psychology.

Bletch damn him, keeps being actually funny, and sneaking the 2nd spot. So I have to use ā€˜otherā€™ tactics to hold onto my position. Bear, luckily, is under performing at the moment.

I prefer mid table obscurity. From there I can spring a surprise push for Europe or a weak slump to the bottom.

1 Like

If you are trying for the bottom, a weak slump wonā€™t do it. You have to be very firm and push hard if you want to go for the bottom.

2 Likes

Your current position is down to lack of effort, Goatboy. Your dry one liners should be performing better but they are too few and far between.

C-

1 Like

I is busy!

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

I prefer mid table obscurity. From there I can spring a surprise push for Europe or a weak slump to the bottom.

Your current position is down to lack of effort, Goatboy. Your dry one liners should be performing better but they are too few and far between.

C-

I is busy!

Weā€™re all busy Goatboy. Itā€™s about choices. Whatā€™s more important - earning money to provide for your wife and child, or keeping Papsweb entertained? I think youā€™d benefit from some reevaluation and perspective.

2 Likes

iā€™m not all that busy tbf

I is busy!

Too busy to conjugate verbs properly! I hope to God that bletch doesnā€™t see this!

Originally posted by @Bearsy

iā€™m not all that busy tbf

B+

Iā€™d give you an A because I think youā€™ve made a good effort in these first few weeks, but youā€™re Bearsy, and you should be topping the league. Anything other than first place is failure by your own standards.

I will try and buck up my ideas.

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

B+

Iā€™d give you an A because I think youā€™ve made a good effort in these first few weeks, but youā€™re Bearsy, and you should be topping the league. Anything other than first place is failure by your own standards

yeah, what is up with that? Maybe i left all my best sycophants behind. Or maybe, childish knob jokes are more valued, when they punctuate i.e. a dumbass discussion bout i.e if Liverpool are a bigger club than Southampton.

I donā€™t want to play the sexual discrimination card here Lou.

I donā€™t want to, but Iā€™m going to.

I hope you realise that each rep point I earn is on face value, and that nobody reads my posts secretly masturbating, because for once in their sad, real lives, an actual live woman, actually interacts with them.

Nobody reads my long-winded, amply-alliterated and excessibely-hyphenated posts thinking about me naked - (well, except Halo, but he, his wife, his psychologist and I are working through that).

I donā€™t mean to denegrate your impressive chest of points, and perhaps Iā€™m just envious of your chromosomes, but I canā€™t help thinking that the playing field is not level.

On papsweb, all sexes are equal, but some are more equal than others!

4 Likes

Blah blah blah blah.

Not the first time Iā€™ve heard these excuses, Bletch. This myth ā€¦ no sorry insult!..you throw at the lovely men we call our friends on this forum, shouldnā€™t be tolerated! I have seen no evidence whatsoever, that any of these good men of this forum have:

a) secretly masturbated over me or any other women on this forum

b) are sad

c) donā€™t interact with women on a daily basis

I think you should apologise to the men on this forum, and apologise to me for suggesting the points Iā€™ve gained havenā€™t be hard and fairly won.

Thank you!

3 Likes