:pl: :chelseafc: Chelsea v Saints :saints: (live on Amazon Prime)

:chelseafc: v :saints:

• :saints: are going to win
  • :saints: are going to lose
  • score draw
  • bore draw

0 voters

This will end in tears

3-0 defeat

1 Like

Feck sake @Fatso, that was quick, I’ve only just pinned the fecker…

He was poised, fingers at the ready, like a chubby praying mantis. A very chubby praying mantis.

5 Likes

No point hiding from the truth, especially now Barry only posts for heating and plumbing advice

6 Likes

It’s water retention. THE FUCKING DOCTOR SAID SO.

5 Likes

1 Like

Anyone going?
Sure i bought a ticket for this one.

Chelsea 2 - Saints 6…2nd September 1967.

I was there to see all 8 goals scored by Saints players* Peerless Ron Davies smacked 4 of them backed up by Martin Chivers who got the other 2.
https://www.11v11.com/matches/chelsea-v-southampton-02-september-1967-79365/

A repeat performance me thinks. :lou_lol:

*Chelsea’s 2 from Peter Osgood.

4 Likes

My scarf’s (knitted by an ederly aunt) debut.

Told my dad, as we went through the turnstiles, that we were going in the wrong end, as I had gone the previous season with cousins and as we found ourselves in The Shed, I had to keep it well hidden and the coat zipped up.

1 Like

We were to your right along the side with a double phalanx of police separating us from the Chelsea mob. As you can imagine things got very ugly very quickly but we were not going to be moved. Lots of missiles being thrown but the police line held. I was advised to hide my scarf after the game on the tube but no way was I going to do that…mind you I was the only red and white scarf in the carriage. Didn’t get touched. :lou_lol:

Long injured. Djenepo still not ready. Adams to start?

Nah, too similar to Ings would go with Obafemi OR possibly push Bouf or Redz up alongside Ings.

Chelsea are becoming inconsistent. We are away from home, I’m working like a Donkey ferrying people in & out the snow.
Maybe if I forecast a Saints loss on Superbru we could sneak something

Whilst the rest of the team have been getting to grips with a faster attacking/early ball in mentality, Redmond has been consistently sticking to the fuck about, pass it backwards mentality.
If fit, give Ings Boufal, or preferably Armstrong to play with/off or as you say Obafemi for blistering pace.
I’d still try to fit Boufal in. He’s worked really hard this season and apart from a bit of greed, been one of our more incisive forward players.
Would like Adams to get game time though. When he’s played, he works well and has only been denied breaking his duck by a couple of great saves.

2 Likes

I’d like to hope Ingsy can get the job done inside the hour mark and take a blow with Che giving us like for like in game rotation

1 Like

Oh, that sounds like, not just a team, but a squad.
Is sticking with the same eleven generally and a way of playing specifically, starting to pay dividends?
Ings taking the burden at the moment gives us the luxury of feeding in Adams and Obafemi.
Djenepo out, but Boufal(hopefully) and Armstrong add other options.

Adams coming in and getting the winner there would be a Christmas treat😁

2 Likes

I think @PhilippineSaint has had too much of the Christmas rum…

1 Like

We’re all hoping he gets the last laugh though.
I’ll happily go back to taking the wooden spoon for him to be correct.

4 Likes

You lot have no faith and an 8 hour time difference
I believe

1 Like