🌥⛈ Actual Summer Holidays 2021 / 22 / 23/ 24

Beer can peacock :+1:

1 Like

Mrs C_S has just booked Fam C_S for a city break in Dublin in Sept. Posh hotel on O’Connell St - can be cancelled up to the day of arrival with a full refund.

Even got Ryanair flights with sensible dep and ret times for £25 each, return! - can only get a voucher if we have to cancel, but at that price who gives a fuck.

Sláinte

4 Likes

Family goat in the covid pond.

5 Likes

Today’s holiday snap

Crispy Cock?

1 Like

Getting into the swing of things in Brighton. Currently sat in a kimono with a gin and tonic. Cool flat.

3 Likes

Nice bog roll stash, but so 2020

3 Likes

Its certainly “busy”

2 Likes

Kid Goat and friend think it’s great. It’s a 2 minute walk to the beach and 1 minute to the nearest cocktail bar. I think that’s great.

4 Likes

Is that a bottle bank outside for your empties? Will it be large enough?

2 Likes

More later

3 Likes

Having a week in Northumberland, not far from Hexham. It’s fabulous here - quiet, gorgeous countryside around us and a pub a mile and a half away across the fields.

5 Likes

Take the lovely wife to The Boathouse at Wylam. Best to go by train as the pub is right next to the station and has a vast selection of real ales.

Thank me later.

Only 35 minutes in the queue for the bag drop, but crazy busy at Stansted
Like loads of families off on holidays except the family with Luis Vuiten bags because after unpacking everything eldest daughter just been phoned to say her passport is on the kitchen table.
I could feel sympathy but…

I know the Boathouse well from my time living up this way. Sadly, the place we’re staying is nowhere near any train stations, so a proper session there won’t be a possibility.

Hey @Goatboy off to Brighton tomorrow- any fleshpots that you would recommend?

No flesh but Erpingham House is worth a visit for vegan food. And I say that as a devout meat eater.

3 Likes

Just booked up sites for a motorhome trip round Lincolnshire and East Yorkshire.

Going to have to explain to Mrs S how this logically includes a few nights in the New Forest. Which happen to be just when Saints are at home.

5 Likes

Good luck with that one…:roll_eyes:

Going to sell it as a non-refundable mistake so we can’t waste the money and need to make a small 400 mile diversion.

Oh, and would you believe it! Saints are at home!

5 Likes